Photo

Things that annoy the crap out of me....

• Please log in to reply
947 replies to this topic

#1 judgesmails

judgesmails

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7281 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 08:30 PM

Maybe I'm getting old and cranky but there I am beginning to get a long list of things that really annoy the crap out of me...

1. Stinking Cigarette Smoke and people that breathe it on you
2. Litterbugs
3. Employees who want to make phone calls at work (fair enough) but then get the number out of their mobile and use your phone to call their mates and turn a 10 minute morning tea into 30 minutes
4. Customers who insist on telling you a better way to do your job because I wouldn't know, 26 years isn't nearly enough time to work it out for myself
5. Customers who think they are the only person on the planet
6. Slow payers, you get 30 days, that's plenty long enough, pay up scum bags.
7. People who park across my driveway at work stopping anyone from coming in
8.People who smash into my car and then drive off (at least 8 times in the last 12 months)
9. Bank Fees
10. Petrol Prices
11. Slow Golfers
12. Telemarketers, the biggest scumbag job in history, they should all be strung up by their genitals
13. Fat women with fat kids that have never seen a vegetable in their sorry lard covered live's unless it's 6 inches deep in batter I feel sorry for the ten tonne kid who's only mistake was to beat the other fatty sperm to the deep fried egg and get these pickles for parents.
14. dickheads who insist on doing burn outs in their cars every time they take off from a corner
15. Blokes at the gym who spend the entire time talking **** and looking at themselves in the mirror

I'll think of more, but that's a start!

#2 retro

retro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 08:38 PM

One thing that pisses me off is people that go wide for the corners, the majority of them being in cars with power steering but they still feel the need to cut into your lane to get that extra flourish as well as give you the feeling that they have lost control only to get it back again.

#3 Malrider

Malrider

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 08:45 PM

My retired Pommie father in law, who has done everything better, faster, cheaper, more gracefully than I can.

My mother in law, who despite having dementia, and supposed hearing loss, can still hear me from 100 metres when I whinge about her.

mad.gif

#4 thewizard

thewizard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 08:47 PM

13. Fat women with fat kids that have never seen a vegetable in their sorry lard covered live's unless it's 6 inches deep in batter I feel sorry for the ten tonne kid who's only mistake was to beat the other fatty sperm to the deep fried egg and get these pickles for parents.

15. Blokes at the gym who spend the entire time talking **** and looking at themselves in the mirror

They are CLASSICS!

#5 Moe

Moe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7146 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 08:47 PM

i like most of judges.

what industry are you in again?

#6 Faldos_Lovechild

Faldos_Lovechild

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1563 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 08:57 PM

Great thread Judge

The show on channel two called grumpy old men sums it all up. Any of us over 35 is classified as a grumpy f...ker.

A couple of my pet hates at the moment

- Ikea - one way car park, one way shop aaaaaaaaaahhhhh
- people who park wherever they like, regardless of signs (especially disabled bays)
- people who manage to throw their rubbish on the floor when their is a bin two feet away

#7 Malrider

Malrider

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 09:04 PM

thought of another 2

single digit handicappers that act like 2 year olds if they miss a put.

drivers that hog right hand lanes

#8 golfer69

golfer69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5258 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 09:12 PM

The expressions..."its all good" and "24/7".

#9 golfer69

golfer69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5258 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 09:16 PM

Out of control kids that allegedly have ADHD.
FFS parents..ever heard of the word DICIPLINE !!

#10 Toolish

Toolish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3771 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 09:23 PM

Nothing wrong with 'It's all good', will give you the ADHD thing though, seems a bit of a cop out a lot of the time.

Behind the wheel is the only place I really get annoyed.

Ohhh, you didn't want to indicate, that's ok, it's only the LAW.

Your in the middle lane but you want to turn left...go for it, never mind the cars around you doing the right thing.

60 in the right lane of a 100kmh road...no that is fine, i understand you are lost and don't know how to pull over to read the map.

The list goes on!!

#11 judgesmails

judgesmails

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7281 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 09:26 PM

16. Phonetic spelling

Not long ago I saw a story on the news where. tragically, a young person lost their life when hit by a train. One of the school friends had made a sign saying "I will miss and luv u 4 eva" Obviously missed them so much they couldn't take the time to spell the message right, must have had something much more important to do!

17. Customers who insist on haggling and have no idea about what something is worth, people who a full leather retrim for under $400, Kids on Beer budgets with Champagne ideas

Thommo, I'm a Motor Trimmer, work in the crappest industry in the world

#12 Moe

Moe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7146 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 09:28 PM

unrepaired spike/pitch marks on greens

#13 Fishman Dan

Fishman Dan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3199 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 09:37 PM

Oh Judge... this is gold...

* People who overtake in the far-LEFT lane - especially when they know there's a parked car 100m up the road (although this forum being frequented by Victorians, this may strike a raw nerve)

* [To plaguarise 2 of your comments Judge...] Petrolheads who burn people off at lights... Haven't they seen the price of petrol. If they weren't ripping the govt off because their parents aren't naturally english-speaking, where would they getting the money from?!

* TV shows about fat kids and fat parents. Shoot them. They are wasting my oxygen.

#14 george023

george023

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 09:42 PM

Thommo,

If pitch marks is what bugs you, then you must lead a pretty good life. Take a look at people around you. My partner works with disabled kids every day and they are so happy with their lives and the fact that people have given them a job and that they have a responsibility.

Sure there are things that bug us when we're not in a good mood or having a good day, but if drivers are taking a bit longer to move lanes or customers haggle, just accept that it will happen or you will drive yourself mad. Just be happy that you got home in one piece. Everyone haggles, its part of business. You've done it, I'm sure. My 2 cents.

#15 golfer69

golfer69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5258 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 09:52 PM

George, I hear you, I really do. We all know we are whinging old bastards, and there are many out there worse off than us...but I think this thread was aimed at venting frustration.
Please stick to the program.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users