Photo

Forum now up and running again - PLEASE READ!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 admin

admin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6360 posts

Posted 23 November 2002 - 01:59 AM

Hi Guys,
Well what a day! It seems someone with no brain and lots of time on their hands had chosen to hack into forums and we happened to be one of the lucky ones. We have managed to recover everything as far as the 16th November but unfortunately we have a lost a couple of days of great posts from everyone. The worst part is that we have lost the tipping for this week's Australian Open, perhaps hindo can still run with something there...

Apologies to everyone for any incovenience caused by the disruption and please let us know if you see anythign not functioning correctly.

Thansk for your support as always
Jason and the iseekgolf team

#2 hind0

hind0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1168 posts

Posted 23 November 2002 - 08:16 AM

It seems someone with no brain and lots of time on their hands had chosen to hack into forums and we happened to be one of the lucky ones. We have managed to recover everything as far as the 16th November but unfortunately we have a lost a couple of days of great posts from everyone. The worst part is that we have lost the tipping for this week's Australian Open, perhaps hindo can still run with something there...

Great work Jason and the others in the team. Any leads on who the moron is?

Anyway, I've decided in the interests of fairness to those who posted late, or could not post because of the hacker scum, to CANCEL the tipping comp for the Open. There is a seperate post outlining the details.

We will run something along the same lines for the Australian PGA Championship this week. I'll add a post sometime before Monday.

#3 admin

admin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6360 posts

Posted 23 November 2002 - 08:52 AM

Great stuff..thanks hindo. No leads yet but we have hopefully plugged any gaps and protected ourselves as best we can against these time wasting idiots.

Look forward to the PGA (all of us are going along to watch) and some great tipping. I put $10 each on Lonard, Leaney and Buckle (outsider) at Centrebet for this week..if Buckle gets up I will be doing very well indeed laugh.gif

The iseekgolf cap and shirt will be up for grabs for the upcoming Aussie tourneys plus the other items that people have kindly offered up too...

J

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users