#31 midirons

midirons

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:28 AM

niceshot
played there the other day. awesome condition. as for the pro shop well $105 for a box of pro v’s tell’s you what kind of tossers play at the club. i know of at least 3 golfers in the groups immediately behind & in front who were members at both bh & royal melb. so say no more. unless you are a lawyer or melb high school old boy then i guess you should join 13th beach.

C’mon guys enough is enough…..time to let the king log back in!

Absolutely spot on... Club full of Tossers. Could only manage one drink in the clubhouse, then we had to leave. It was like being surrounded by school principals. Played in 2010... Front nine, up there with the best links style course around... Back nine, was not ringing home about it. Much prefer 13th beach, was more enjoyable.

#32 Malvern

Malvern

Not a Queenslander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3733 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 08:10 AM

niceshot
played there the other day. awesome condition. as for the pro shop well $105 for a box of pro v’s tell’s you what kind of tossers play at the club. i know of at least 3 golfers in the groups immediately behind & in front who were members at both bh & royal melb. so say no more. unless you are a lawyer or melb high school old boy then i guess you should join 13th beach.

C’mon guys enough is enough…..time to let the king log back in!

Absolutely spot on… Club full of Tossers.
Could only manage one drink in the clubhouse, then we had to leave.
It was like being surrounded by school principals.
Played in 2010…
Front nine, up there with the best links style course around…
Back nine, was not ringing home about it.
Much prefer 13th beach, was more enjoyable.

Life must be difficult operating with a chip of that size on your respective shoulders.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users