• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#271 CaNadiAn MiCk

CaNadiAn MiCk

Head of the asylum

• Administrators
  • 15927 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:58 PM

Silly question!!! I take it if someone has WTB and I happen to have that club or piece of golf equipment I cannot respond to the ad as I have only 16 posts! A bit unfair especially if the person posting his or her WTB ad misses out on getting the gear they are seeking!

Please clarify is it a Yes or No!

I am searching for an electric golf buggy and having read all the reviews I gotta say I am reluctant to buy an MGI. Has anyone got a powacaddy, motokaddy or an eagle compac & if so are they good? I won’t be buying a Chinese made one either.

If you read the original post. You must have 20 post to post an advert not to respond to the ad. Simple really. Them the ruled,

#272 1madgolfer

1madgolfer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:43 PM

Thanks for clarifying this!

#273 CaNadiAn MiCk

CaNadiAn MiCk

Head of the asylum

• Administrators
  • 15927 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:08 PM

Thanks for clarifying this!

I am searching for an electric golf buggy and having read all the reviews I gotta say I am reluctant to buy an MGI. Has anyone got a powacaddy, motokaddy or an eagle compac & if so are they good? I won’t be buying a Chinese made one either.

Your just on 20 so your reply will get you there nonetheless! ;)

#274 ACCA

ACCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:45 AM

First time i have read this bloody funny. How many times do you have to tell people the same thing before they get it. its 20 posts Simple ........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users