• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Robbis

Robbis

Suspect

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 12:47 PM

I have for lease a membership at one of Victoria's finest Golf Clubs.

A Jack Nicklaus designed "Signature" championship golf course and a second golf course designed by Tony Cashmore (designer of the Dunes Golf Links) is currently under construction.

The membership for lease entitles the member to unlimited golf 365 days of the year plus much more and also allows for 4 unaccompanied guests to play the course any time of the year for approximately $80 per player.

This is truly a rare opportunity for the keen golfer and/or businessman to lease a share without the need to spend tens of thousands of dollars to become an equity shareholder.

If you are interested in becoming a member of a truly prestigious Golf Club and are one to appreciate 5 star facilities and service, don't waste any time and call Massimo on 0418353656.

#2 Smergen

Smergen

Green Egg Goat Smuggla

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12434 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 07:18 PM

Sorry to drag up an old thread by I thought this might appeal to someone if they had the bling to afford it... ...that's expensive golf.... Heritage Membership for Sale Let me just state, this is *not* my membership nor do I have anything to do with it. Just saw it on 'The Bay' and thought ISGrs might find some interest in it.

#3 the_Plumber

the_Plumber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 09:02 PM

Thats like 15 years membership at Eynesbury.

#4 Takeitasread

Takeitasread

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 11:03 PM

And then you have to pay monthly subs on top of that as well! Somebody had a Corporate membership at Heritage for sale a few weeks ago on 3AW's Buy Swap and Steal which he wanted $15K for. That seemed pretty reasonable, but again you have monthly subs on top of that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users