• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OzelnHaxy

OzelnHaxy

Suspect

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 06:07 PM

I am a relatively new golfer. Most of my experience is from a smaller golf course in my hometown. I recently moved to a new state and started golfing every chance I get. I typically only get one day off a week so I like to go golfing to get away and be alone for a few hours.

Since I go alone I often get asked if I want to jump in with a group, just random people either in front or behind me. I have chose to join some but mostly i will decline.

Today I had an experience where a guy asked if I wanted to join in with he and his friend. I politely declined saying I just wanted to go alone. I got a bit of grief from them for declining. I originally chalked it up to them being rude but then I got to thinking, an I violating some sort of golfing etiquette without knowing? I do often get some kind of negative reaction from people when I decline.

As I said, I used to only play on very low volume, lower quality courses so I rarely ran in to any other people. I am always nervous of breaking any unwritten rules when I go to larger and popular courses.

#2 LindaBeva

LindaBeva

Suspect

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 October 2021 - 01:25 AM

I am a relatively new golfer. Most of my experience is from a smaller golf course in my hometown. I recently moved to a new state and started golfing every chance I get. I typically only get one day off a week so I like to go golfing to get away and be alone for a few hours.

Since I go alone I often get asked if I want to jump in with a group, just random people either in front or behind me. I have chose to join some but mostly i will decline.

Today I had an experience where a guy asked if I wanted to join in with he and his friend. I politely declined saying I just wanted to go alone. I got a bit of grief from them for declining. I originally chalked it up to them being rude but then I got to thinking, an I violating some sort of golfing etiquette without knowing? I do often get some kind of negative reaction from people when I decline.https://omegle.onl/ vshare

As I said, I used to only play on very low volume, lower quality courses so I rarely ran in to any other people. I am always nervous of breaking any unwritten rules when I go to larger and popular courses.

• Nasdaily likes this

#3 Nasdaily

Nasdaily

Suspect

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2021 - 03:50 PM

Since I go alone I often get asked if I want to jump in with a group, just random people either in front or behind me. I have chose to join some but mostly i will decline. click per secound test cps test omegle talk

Today I had an experience where a guy asked if I wanted to join in with he and his friend. I politely declined saying I just wanted to go alone. I got a bit of grief from them for declining. I originally chalked it up to them being rude but then I got to thinking, an I violating some sort of golfing etiquette without knowing? I do often get some kind of negative reaction from people when I decline.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users