6 replies to this topic

#1 Big Bopper

Big Bopper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 09:24 AM

Through my research and constant work on my swing. I now feel achieved a feeling of very stable hands in my whole golf swing. No flipping or rolling..but a very very stable release at and past the ball. I know there have been successful roll releasers in golf. But boy is the game really changed ever since I implemented this. Feels like my body is the release of the swing versus my hands

What a great feeling. Almost where I can’t wait to feel that solid anti flip move again and again

Might be one of the biggest eye opener game changing revelations I’ve ever had in golf
  • Jack_Golfer likes this

#2 Jack_Golfer

Jack_Golfer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2633 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 08 April 2021 - 10:13 AM

Hi BB,

Good to hear that you have solved your flipping problems. Flipping or club throw away, would have to be one of the most common flaws in golf. Sad thing is, most golfers are unaware that they are flipping.

#3 Big Bopper

Big Bopper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 01:34 PM

Yes Jack Golfer. Took me a long time to figure it out. But I have an anti release swing feel now. And feel like the body is what squares up the face of the club. My hands are vice like and just along for the ride. It’s really a great feeling. Wish I would’ve stumbled on this decades ago when I was really struggling and confused

Ball is going like a bullet when I do it right
  • Jack_Golfer likes this

#4 Jack_Golfer

Jack_Golfer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2633 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 08 April 2021 - 10:14 PM

Yes, the hands should be passive. Golfers that think that they can use hand manipulation at impact to increase club are simply dreaming. More likely they are steering or even worse, decelerating the club. Any club throwaway will result in deceleration of the club.

#5 Big Bopper

Big Bopper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 11 April 2021 - 12:24 AM

Yes, the hands should be passive. Golfers that think that they can use hand manipulation at impact to increase club are simply dreaming. More likely they are steering or even worse, decelerating the club. Any club throwaway will result in deceleration of the club.

It’s odd that the more stable my hands get. The more my body activates itself almost in auto pilot. It will find another source for power now. Knowing the hands aren’t it’s major source like it was in the past. I’ve always believed the tour players, top amateurs, and even local greats knew this. Or just did it instinctively. It really is the main area of all golf that separates your weekend warriors. Versus the ones who can really post some good numbers

#6 Jack_Golfer

Jack_Golfer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2633 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 11 April 2021 - 12:59 AM

It’s odd that the more stable my hands get. The more my body activates itself almost in auto pilot. It will find another source for power now. Knowing the hands aren’t it’s major source like it was in the past. I’ve always believed the tour players, top amateurs, and even local greats knew this. Or just did it instinctively. It really is the main area of all golf that separates your weekend warriors. Versus the ones who can really post some good numbers

Centripetal force is the key. Pull up on the shaft as hard as you can. The late Paul Hart who used to frequent this place, some years ago, used to recommend posting as if you were stomping on a coke can.

Edited by Jack_Golfer, 11 April 2021 - 01:00 AM.

• Big Bopper likes this

#7 Big Bopper

Big Bopper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 11 April 2021 - 08:02 AM

Centripetal force is the key. Pull up on the shaft as hard as you can. The late Paul Hart who used to frequent this place, some years ago, used to recommend posting as if you were stomping on a coke can.

Have to try this. I’ve been setting up with lower body counter wound towards the target like a spring. Kinda like a head start per Mr Mitchell’s great works. I can’t seem to take the club as far back as I used too. But needless to say, I feel so wound in two separate directions. My stable hands are always torqued clockwise in pressure. And lower body is torqued towards the target. The ball gets compressed in the middle by some major forces that are always working away from each other

Very powerful stuff. I’m sure many have had this feeling for a long long time. For me it is groundbreaking stuff
  • Jack_Golfer likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users