• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Eaglehwk

Eaglehwk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 December 2020 - 05:08 PM

I have inside knowledge that Huntingdale may be in talks with Rossdale. Similar arrangement to Long Island & National merger. The alliance with Metro will not go through.

I wouldn’t be surprised if PRGC and Sandhurst maybe try to get on board too, especially from the last failed merger attempt.

20201 could really see some change!

• madness likes this

#2 madness

madness

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 17 December 2020 - 09:54 PM

I have inside knowledge that Huntingdale may be in talks with Rossdale. Similar arrangement to Long Island & National merger. The alliance with Metro will not go through.

I wouldn’t be surprised if PRGC and Sandhurst maybe try to get on board too, especially from the last failed merger attempt.

20201 could really see some change!

Just idiotic that Huntingdale and Metro can't come to an agreement. Between them they would have so many very successful business people who if they owned one of the clubs would in a heartbeat do everything they could to take advantage of the situation. Share equipment, share staff, value add for members!!! Yet as golf clubs with committees they couldn't organise a you know what in a you know what. 

#3 golfguy33

golfguy33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3940 posts

Posted 23 December 2020 - 05:03 PM

Just a rumor ? 

#4 Crankyscott

Crankyscott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 January 2021 - 06:27 AM

Rossdale merging seems strange - aren't they securing their future by selling their site and building a new course at the Heatherton landfill (Henry Street)?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users