1 reply to this topic

#1 nzhorsey

nzhorsey

Suspect

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2020 - 10:23 PM

Hi there

I have just joined Glenmore Park Heritage today after a 20 year Hiatus from golf membership, I’ve decided to dive in again.

I have 4 sons, 14, 12, 10 and 7 and would love to get them playing golf. Does anyone know if there are any good Junior/Kids programmes in the Penrith area that can teach them the fundamental basics of golf???

I have just downloaded our 4 Active Kids $100 vouchers that I’m hoping can be put towards the costs.

What have you done with your kids???

Any help would be hugely appreciated and welcome:)

Thanks all!

#2 Bogey Golfer

Bogey Golfer

metronome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10214 posts

Posted 06 October 2020 - 03:08 PM

Hi there

I have just joined Glenmore Park Heritage today after a 20 year Hiatus from golf membership, I’ve decided to dive in again.

I have 4 sons, 14, 12, 10 and 7 and would love to get them playing golf. Does anyone know if there are any good Junior/Kids programmes in the Penrith area that can teach them the fundamental basics of golf???

I have just downloaded our 4 Active Kids $100 vouchers that I’m hoping can be put towards the costs.

What have you done with your kids???

Any help would be hugely appreciated and welcome:)

Thanks all!

ring the pro shop or better still contact Golf NSW for junior development in your area

2017 OOM winner at Growling Frog.

2016 A grade winner Moonah legends OOM4.

2015 member of team Vision winners of SGC pennant.

2014 National ISG champion

2014 winner Kooindah waters

2014 winner Magenta shores

2014 first ever hole in 1 in an ISG event, 4th Hole Kooindah waters 19th October

2012 winner of BHIC and gaining a 5 year exemption

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kids, Junior, Penrith

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users