#31 Jack_Golfer

Jack_Golfer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2621 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 18 April 2020 - 01:48 PM

Hi Jack, I have been checking out LBG and came on better reply regarding ..I/fix  V  adj/address,I have been searching for correct reply,..we are all learners,this .. Your question is a great question and although,there are different ways to get job done,I said earlier the word was "compensating"the better word it seems is "customizing"in regard to this post......the difference in starting swing (not hitting) with I/Fix compared to adjusted address is certain differences in swingback loading motion will be lost if starting at I/Fix.....I thing swingback loading motion might lend a better understanding of difference between both.....hope that clears thing up a bit

Brownie,

I remember a comment by GolfGuru a long time back about this. He said that an adjusted address provided more feel for lag on the backswing and most golfers felt more comfortable with that. With hitting, the loading is different and lag is felt from IF.

• madness likes this

#32 Jack_Golfer

Jack_Golfer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2621 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 18 April 2020 - 03:27 PM

From this,can we say the adjusted address is in correct order   ,extensor action be employed from here ?and not I/Fix

Yes, I would agree with that. A slight forward press is not Impact Fix, although it can become so if over exaggerated.

#33 BROWNMAN

BROWNMAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3797 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 10:56 AM

NOT WORTH CONTINUING

I am NOT a teacher, coach.
Iam a LEARNER
What I post here is either from the book,OR what I have learnt from it.
You dont like it..fine....dont read it ....SIMPLE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users