#1 Birdie Blitz

Birdie Blitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 02:41 PM

Hi all,

I have made no secret of the fact that I work for the National Ageing Research Institute and I am very keen to do a project further examining the benefits of golf on ageing – let’s face it golf clubs are a pretty good place to research ageing but will have to try and get some funding to do this.

Currently, I have a colleague who is running a survey in conjunction with the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services at the moment. They are surveying Victorians over the age of 65 examining what is important to older people in Victoria in relation to their health and well being needs at key points in their life.

Please consider doing the survey, it will take around 15-20 minutes to complete and hopefully isn’t to onerous.

If you are interested in participating in this survey please click on the following link to proceed:
https://redcap.nari....hp?s=34HCKTRMMA

Or visit our project Facebook page at www.facebook.com/WDOPW

For further information, please contact Dr Jessica Cecil from NARI via email: j.cecil@nari.edu.au or telephone: (03) 8387 2301 or (03) 8387 2621 or feel free to direct message me through the forum.

Thank you for considering participating in this project.

Cheers,

Scott (AKA Birdie Blitz)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users