#1 keithblake

keithblake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 22 October 2019 - 07:54 PM

I know its been said before about their shipping, but I ordered a new driver on Sunday night and it arrived at my door in Sydney 11:30 am Tuesday... Unbelievable...

I ordered a Cleveland Launcher HB driver 12 degree loft and ole farts shaft.....

I am 60 now, swing speed 70mph never been a long hitter but always pretty accurate...

Have a Cleveland Driver and 3 wood at the moment and love them but want a change and you can never have too many drivers!

Edited by keithblake, 22 October 2019 - 07:54 PM.

• Weetbix and iRON MiCK like this

#2 iRON MiCK

iRON MiCK

Swing like......

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16302 posts
  • Locationwww.iseekgolf.com

Posted 25 October 2019 - 05:58 PM

Awesome
Say hi to your brother Joe for me

18.0 by Dec  2019  - 2.0 to go

2017 VIC ISG OOM "The Goldy" Overall Tour Championship Winner*

2017 VIC OOM #5 Gardiners Run Overall Winner

http://www.golf.org....icap/3010407931

"Team Grank" founding member

* LoL

#3 keithblake

keithblake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 25 October 2019 - 07:46 PM

Awesome
Say hi to your brother Joe for me

Wow.... I never heard that before!

#4 rapidcat

rapidcat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 11:44 AM

I have used 2 on-line golf equipment retailers for multiple transactions over the last 12 months, here is a review of each:

Golfbox

WA based retailer with the most amazing delivery time I have experienced in on-line retailing. An example: I ordered a club Monday 4.30pm Melb time (= 2.30pm Perth time) and it was delivered to me in Melb 11 am the next morning! It came from Perth, not out of a Melb warehouse! Not a one-off, next day delivery every time if you order before COB east coast times. Delivery is free. They have some great prices, particularly clubs, sometimes balls and run specials intermittently on top of their web prices. So just great and hassle-free to deal with. Also have an eBay store with sometimes different specials.

Golf Clearance Outlet

Melb based retailer with 80% different stock to Golfbox so checking both out gives a great selection. Also great prices - sometimes even better than Golfbox - and run lots of site special days eg 15% extra discount on top of their low prices. Lots of low golf club prices and particularly some amazing prices on golf balls, the lowest I have found. Have a nice 'checkout top-up' where depending on $ spent on the transaction you can add extra at special prices eg 3 new golf balls for $5. Delivery is good but not in the Golfbox class: it takes 2 days to process your order and then you get it within 2 days from then (so 3 to 4 days total from order to receipt for Melb), so consistent.  Delivery is free for orders over $25. If they have any issues eg stock, they will call you so not bad customer service.

So having these 2 is excellent, no-one else is in their price league with free delivery. Another Melb retailer - Boyle's Golf shed - has a good ebay site with some very low prices also, they do charge for delivery, usually $10 to $15.

BTW, I have no affiliation with any of these, just a customer. 

• Weetbix and FairwayBomber like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users