#16 ozdevil

ozdevil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6934 posts
  • Locationbacchus marsh

Posted 20 September 2019 - 02:41 AM

Aren't you supposed to get the suspension doubled when you challenge the original ruling and it fails ?
Jon...

gosh,  you will have paul conners having a heart attack  if they doubled it

besides gil  wants him back the following week if gws happen to make the big stage

I AM ALWAYS FORCED TO DO SH1T I'M NOT QUALIFIED FOR. LIKE BEING NICE TO BLOODY ID1OTS :P :D

golflink # http://www.golflink....k_no=3040204492

#17 mugcanic

mugcanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 09:06 AM

Ablett didn't get suspended until his 3rd elbow.

And I seriously doubt Greens misdemeanor was the same as Hawkins whack to the head from behind.

Connors is right when he says there would be a massive uproar if a Collingwood player had copped this.

#18 ozdevil

ozdevil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6934 posts
  • Locationbacchus marsh

Posted 20 September 2019 - 09:34 AM

Ablett didn't get suspended until his 3rd elbow.

And I seriously doubt Greens misdemeanor was the same as Hawkins whack to the head from behind.

Connors is right when he says there would be a massive uproar if a Collingwood player had copped this.

what connor doesnt realise  and nor does toby green realise  is the fact the week before  performing the  thing showed remorse  then la week later does the samething again.   

so how remorseful was green ?   in my thoughts not very remorseful at all,  

green did not have to enter the tackle at all his team mate had it under control,  and if he didnt enter that tackle we wouldnt be here talking about it   and would be playing this weekend

green was very lucky the afl didnt give him more time off...

you want to be bad guy of afl , then you have to take the consequences that comes with it..

twice he has appeal and both accounts was upheld 

green is just sooking along with conners

if it was greens 1st offence  then the pair of them could be upset with the result   

I AM ALWAYS FORCED TO DO SH1T I'M NOT QUALIFIED FOR. LIKE BEING NICE TO BLOODY ID1OTS :P :D

golflink # http://www.golflink....k_no=3040204492

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users