What can possibly go wrong?

#33 golfguy33

golfguy33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3943 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 07:49 PM

My most sincere apology. Wrote that last night when far too tired. I’m very grateful for your help. You were very helpful and went out of your way to be of assistance. The guy you put me onto was very good and knowledgeable and honest. Without your help I would still be floundering around no knowing what to do. Thank you.

Apology accepted Toph, glad you found the right way to freight your clubs from one country to another. It probably would have been a lot easier process if you'd explained the scenario correctly from the start.
Jon...

#34 MGIGolf

MGIGolf

Suspect

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 11:34 AM

I used a Bag boy golf bag when I travelled Australia.

Worked for me.

#35 Londor

Londor

Suspect

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 May 2021 - 01:27 AM

For me, having the right purse on holiday means a successful trip, ha-ha! I usually go for lightweight bags that are easy to carry around all day while visiting a museum or sightseeing. Now that I haven't been on a trip in more than a year, I feel like I forgot all those tips for traveling! I am actually going on one in a month, and I'm super excited about that! I was looking for some new bags online and found a few websites, including this one https://www.borboletabag.com/th/. I loved that this brand is eco-friendly, but I've never actually ordered anything from them before, so I'd love to know if any of you had? If not, could you recommend any other places I could get one for an affordable price?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users