1 reply to this topic

#1 Hat_Trick

Hat_Trick

Dr Bob's No.1 Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4741 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 08:07 AM

Hello Golf tragics, welcome to the sister thread for guitar tragics. 

To appease the minister of home affairs I have promised to sell my Heritage Cherry Red 2006 Gibson SG Classic with soft shell travel case. Purchased from Northcoast Guitars (in Melbourne - even found the old receipt).  Includes original tags.

It is in near mint condition with very minor scratches of the pick guards and over the nitro cellulose finish.  Also some minor wear of the fret board.

This has never been gigged and always stored in the soft case.

Looking for $1,500 firm cash (these go for much more on ebay and in nowwhere near the condition of this one) so there is no negotiation.

Located in Melbourne.  PM if you want to organise a play or post your request for pictures here.

Please help a brother out - its the only way I can get new irons....

• CaNadiAn MiCk likes this

23/08/2015 - Curlewis. 5th Hole. Third Shot. Topped the ball, bounced up and hit my hat. 1 shot penalty. "Hat Trick"

23/11/2014 - Settlers Run. Vic OOM5. 18th tee. Nominee for ISG Hall of Fame Drives. "Air Swing"

#2 Hat_Trick

Hat_Trick

Dr Bob's No.1 Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4741 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 04:19 PM

Bump.

23/08/2015 - Curlewis. 5th Hole. Third Shot. Topped the ball, bounced up and hit my hat. 1 shot penalty. "Hat Trick"

23/11/2014 - Settlers Run. Vic OOM5. 18th tee. Nominee for ISG Hall of Fame Drives. "Air Swing"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users