• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 snilloc

snilloc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 10:55 PM

And Mr Commish, if you look carefully you may find some comments of mine in the golf talk section.

#62 INKY

INKY

Getting laughs somewhere else.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35940 posts
  • LocationOutta here!!!!

Posted 23 March 2019 - 08:29 AM

Good to see you’re consistent.

You are

#63 CaNadiAn MiCk

CaNadiAn MiCk

Head of the asylum

• Administrators
  • 16312 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 09:21 AM

Don’t disagree so you have two options, let them speak and say their bit, or, tighten the forum guidelines. If these comments are not stopped it will not improve, If they are stopped you may lose some members, do you want them anyway, will it be better without them.

I have several Muslim friends of many different nationalities, they are all gentle persons and peaceful. This has hit them harder than anyone can imagine as they are always working to better relationships.

Its sometimes better to call the person out and show them the group doesnt agree.

Very fine line.

Join iseekgolf.com on Facebook

Follow iseekgolf.com on Twitter

For golf industry news.

Handicap

#64 Commish

Commish

No Rhyme Nor Reason

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14780 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 23 March 2019 - 12:54 PM

And Mr Commish, if you look carefully you may find some comments of mine in the golf talk section.

Yep some real pearls of wisdom there.  Still didn't see anything to do with golf though.

The key to success is to learn to do something right, then do it right every time. Oh I wish.....
Three time winner of the treasured WBT.
2012 ISG National Champs 2nd Round winner @ Robina Woods
2013 ISG National Champs 1st Round winner @ 'The Dunes'
2014 ISG National Champs - Top 10 finish - Played like a girl - MUNT GOLFER
2015 ISG National Champs - Deservedly crowned the National N.A.G.A.
2016 ISG National Champs 4BBB champion with Francie
2017 ISG National Champs - I was there and the only thing that saved me was more BEER.
2018 ISG National Champs Top 10 Finish & 4BBB Champion with Weetie.  

Hole in One - Rosnay GC, 157 metre Par 3 - 27th February 2015

#teamgrank devotee

http://www.golflink....k_no=2030804409

#65 snilloc

snilloc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 02:19 PM

Yep some real pearls of wisdom there.  Still didn't see anything to do with golf though.

Golf wisdom posts pending, that’s always providing they meet with the crowd. I was thinking of opening my own thread in the this is how good I am section, awaiting community permission.

#66 VijayJay

VijayJay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 02:25 PM

Go your hardest, John. Take this as permission from the crowd.
Just make sure you're not going to tell us how you're going to punch some old man for talking and you'll be ok.
We look forward to hearing all about your social golfing exploits, the more the merrier
Why do you start here by telling us where you play?

#67 Goldy

Goldy

Ed Rayner's love child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39730 posts
  • Location20m closer than you expected

Posted 23 March 2019 - 04:10 PM

Just make sure you're not going to tell us how you're going to punch some old man for talking and you'll be ok.
We look forward to hearing all about your social golfing exploits, the more the merrier

And feel free to provide your home address.

We're all friends here.

Winner Moonah Legends 2013 ISG Nationals

Winner The National 2013 ISG Nationals

Winner 4BBB 2013 ISG Nationals
Winner Stink's 3 Club Challenge 2015

Winner C grade OOM The Sands 2016

Hole-in-one Growling Frog 14/1/17 5th hole 137m TM RBZ 5 hybrid, Srixon AD333 ball

Growling Frog GC Matchplay Champion 2017

Winner B grade OOM Curlewis 2018

Other, less impressive stuff...(I know...it's marginal...)
R/Up ISG Nationals 2013

C Grade LD Growling Frog 8/2/14, 11th hole, TM R1, HOF Patriot shaft, testicles of steel

3 Birdies in one round The Glades 2015 ISG Nationals 

C Grade LD Growling Frog 26/12/17, 15th hole, Callaway BB Alpha, HOF Patriot shaft, same old testicles of steel
C Grade LD Growling Frog 11/8/18, blah blah blah,,,,this is getting to be almost monotonous..... 

C Grade LD Growling Frog 1/9/18,...maybe these are now so commonplace I should just stop listing them

Never contended for the trophy named for me

Low Handicap point 12.7 9/4/16

Finally...and most importantly...
Smoldy....when only the best will do.

#68 snilloc

snilloc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 04:12 PM

Thank you for the welcome, don’t hit old men, young men or the ladies. Always been a peaceable person, work has taken up much of my time over the last several years, much of it on shift work so golf has been an on and off affair. Hoping to start again very soon and then I can start relaying my exploits. Anyway I don’t want to take up anymore of this thread so I will look to starting in a golf related area. Do not want to give away my location at present, my full name was enough. Had to correct some misrepresentation. Apologies for the highjack try to keep my place in future.
  • CaNadiAn MiCk likes this

#69 CaNadiAn MiCk

CaNadiAn MiCk

Head of the asylum

• Administrators
  • 16312 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 04:18 PM

Thank you for the welcome, don’t hit old men, young men or the ladies. Always been a peaceable person, work has taken up much of my time over the last several years, much of it on shift work so golf has been an on and off affair. Hoping to start again very soon and then I can start relaying my exploits. Anyway I don’t want to take up anymore of this thread so I will look to starting in a golf related area. Do not want to give away my location at present, my full name was enough. Had to correct some misrepresentation. Apologies for the highjack try to keep my place in future.

Dont worry none of us bite, well Ink maybe but best start your own thread for us to provide snide feedback to your comments;)

• Goldy likes this

Join iseekgolf.com on Facebook

Follow iseekgolf.com on Twitter

For golf industry news.

Handicap

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users