Sergio Losing The Plot?sergio garcia
Posted 06 February 2019 - 11:33 PM
And it’s not like there wasn’t precedent.
Our inaw...inorg...our first National Champ didn’t salute either.
I must check wozz’s post count in October 2013....I got this
Thanks Champ...he was just a guest.
- Goldy likes this
- Inaugural winner "Castlemaine" Vic ISG golf day 2009
- Inaugural Victorian OOM Putting Champion - Long Island 2011
- Inaugural ISG National Golf Champion - Queensland September 2012
- Inaugural winner Casey Rotary Golf Day 2012 - Part of the 'Dream Team'
- Hole In One - 7th Hole Portsea GC - 9/10/2012
- Long drive "champion" - Stinks 3 club challenge - 22/9/2013
- Shipwreck Coast Classic - B Grade Men Winner (Warrnambool) - 9/11/2013
- Inaugural holder - ISG TBPNTHWAOOM trophy - 2015
- Eagle - Par 4 - 18th at St. Andrews Beach - 1/9/2015
- Eagle - Par 4 - 3rd at Long Reef GC (NSW) - 18/9/2018
- Eagle - Par 5 - 8th at Cape Schanck GC - 18/3/2019
- Holder - Brass yacht trophy - 2015
- Player of the Year (VPGC) - 2015
- Winner - ISG Tombstone event - Lang Lang - 4/9/2016
- Half of 4BBB Champion team with Commish - 2016 National Event
- Half of winning finalist - Doubles Match-play team (VPGC) - 2016
- Team member - Winners of Australian ...... Matchplay Championship - 18/11/2016
- Veterans Champion (VPGC) - 2016
- Best stroke score OTS - 77 - Gardiners Run GC - 11/11/2018
- Captains Trophy winner (VPGC) - 2018
- "If a foursome is pressing you, wave them through - and then speed up." - Deane Beman
- Lowest ever handicap - 7.5
Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:16 AM
I only sook about the 12th hole at Southern.
Riverside Oaks bunker incident of 2017 springs to mind.
- CaNadiAn MiCk likes this
DON'T LET THE BLACK DOG WIN...
6 Time ISG NSW WBT Winner
2013 ISG NSW WBT COC Runner Up
2015 ISG NSW WBT COC
2nd ISG NSW Life Member Inductee...
Got Had a Jacket to Prove It
2012 ISG National Championships...Inaugural Supreme Putting Champion
2013 ISG National Championships...3rd Place 2nd Round - Moonah Links
2013 ISG National Championships...13th place...now that's desperately unlucky
2014 ISG National Championships...13th place...no other golfer could be that desperately unlucky 2 years in a row!
2015 ISG National Championships...21st place...that's farked
2016 ISG National Championships...waaaaay down the list.
2016 ISG National Championships...2nd place Yarra Yarra Satellite Game
2016 ISG National Championships...2nd place Huntingdale Satellite Game
2016 ISG National Championships...Captain of winning NSW Team, SOO
2017 ISG National Championships...12th place...heading in the right direction
2017 ISG National Championships...Winner The Lakes Satellite Game 43pts
2018 ISG National Championships...Best left unspoken.
2013 Brass Yacht Winner (Inaugural)
2014 Brass Yacht Winner
2015 Brass Yacht Runner-up
2016 Brass Yacht Winner
2017 Brass Yacht Winner
2018 Brass Yacht Winner
HOLE IN ONE
2017 ISG NATIONALS ROUND 2 RIVERSIDE OAKS 17TH HOLE BUNGOOL COURSE FIRST SHOT OF THE DAY (SHOTGUN START)
Life Motto: "If it's free, it's for me!"
Team Live4BarnEsy...forever undefeated
Posted 07 February 2019 - 09:10 AM
How does a thread about Sergio Garcia misbehaving turn into a VIC ISG walk down memory lane festival?
One of the main reasons i stear clear of this place. everyone is a comedian, good discussion just gets railroaded.
- Shreksm, Lukos87 and Forrest Gardener like this
Posted 07 February 2019 - 09:38 AM
And a big welcome back to the 1950's to this guy
Bunch of poofs all use guise
- Goldy likes this
Posted 07 February 2019 - 12:12 PM
I've played with a guy that buried his putter up past the hostel when he missed a putt. I shared my thoughts on the matter with him and is someone I steer clear of when I see his name on the time sheets. Also dobbed him in for good measure.
Edited by GhettoGolfer, 07 February 2019 - 12:13 PM.
- CaNadiAn MiCk, upnin and Forrest Gardener like this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users