91 replies to this topic

#91 xrman1954

xrman1954

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1138 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 06:03 AM

I hope to play Mt. Compass in a few weeks time. I have a friend who lives there.

So far I have played Willunga, Reynella ( vines) , the course near the Pat ( executive par 3-4 and the other 18 holes) and the 9 hole Marion course with a great view of the bay. The  scenery is possibly better than the course in the last one. 

• The Butler likes this

I can spell reasonably well, even if in American at times. I cannot type well , so please look for the key I intended to use within one key of the strange one I used.

#92 The Butler

The Butler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 29 January 2020 - 05:18 PM

Haven't posted in here in a while. 

HC has been up and down which i expected, between about 6.4 and 7.1 so has been a fun battle. Struggle all through Oct, Nov and Dec to post a sub 80 round but finished the year with a 78 i think. Just before xmas i borrowed my mates Wilson FG Tour V6 irons with KBS Tour 120S shafts and i have seen a difference with my game coming from Callaway Razr X irons with there Uni flex shafts. It seem like ever second round i have been posting scores in the 70's. To transition that quickly with a new set in the bag i have been pretty happy. Whether that is me or the iron is yet to be explained. 

I missed my goal from the other thread of wanting to be at 5.5 by the end of 2019 but i feel like it is just around the corner if i keep posting the scores i have been. With the WHS coming in this week i was at 6.4 on Monday and had a 76 OTS which would have dropped me to 5.9 (all time low) but because cards aren't being processed i remain at 6.4. I believe with the WHS i will go to 7 then that card will be processed and will drop me back to 6.4 hahaha. Real chance to drop to 5.8-5.9 this week coming if i can keep up the decent hitting. Birdies have been key to my good rounds with 3-4 when I'm shooting under 80. Fingers crossed i can get it done on the weekend. Realistic end goal is still around 4-4.5. Still yet to get lessons and has been a serious lack of practice which i am just finding hard to fit in.

Heres to 2020 and being a year of good things to come (insert beers)

My Handicap

https://www.golf.org.au/handicap/5050801904

Follow my journey back to singles and hopefully a lot lower   :D 

http://forums.iseekgolf.com/topic/64887-road-back-to-singles/

Returned to singles 27 April 2019

Lowest GA HC 6.5 (2012/13ish)

2019/2020 season goals:

• GA HC to 5.0 
  • Make the 2019/2020 club champ finals. 
  • Top 5 at the 2019 National Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Championship to be played at Ballarat GC
  • HC low enough to be considered to our premier grade pennants team

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users