917 replies to this topic

#916 xrman1954

xrman1954

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1138 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 06:29 PM

It looks like we have about 39 entrants. It should be a nice day weather wise.

I can spell reasonably well, even if in American at times. I cannot type well , so please look for the key I intended to use within one key of the strange one I used.

#917 Bogey Golfer

Bogey Golfer

metronome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10213 posts

Posted 12 October 2020 - 01:43 PM

today is day 100 of our sentence from CoviDan.

now we learn today golf may not be on again until Nov 8th which is for another 28 days.

how was the Heywood game

2017 OOM winner at Growling Frog.

2016 A grade winner Moonah legends OOM4.

2015 member of team Vision winners of SGC pennant.

2014 National ISG champion

2014 winner Kooindah waters

2014 winner Magenta shores

2014 first ever hole in 1 in an ISG event, 4th Hole Kooindah waters 19th October

2012 winner of BHIC and gaining a 5 year exemption

#918 xrman1954

xrman1954

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1138 posts

Posted 12 October 2020 - 04:34 PM

It sounds as if he is getting political advice that Melbournians have had enough of lock down and he will have to alter the road map exit strategy. He mentioned that it will be riskier, but the cost was becoming too high. I interpret this as the original goals were unrealistic/ unachievable.and therefore electorally unpopular.

If the contact tracing operation in Victoria has truly improved, then it will be a matter of going back to level three for a few months and doing suppression work. This is what we all understood was the original plan, but elimination strategies seem to have been adopted in recent months.

The Vets game was moved to Dartmoor for dryer fairway conditions. The greens had been recently sanded and cored, so they were difficult to predict.  I started well and finished well, but  too many putts in between sunk my score to 27 ( 11/16) Scores were low in general . Winner got 36. My playing partner scored 32 for second place.

• Bogey Golfer likes this

I can spell reasonably well, even if in American at times. I cannot type well , so please look for the key I intended to use within one key of the strange one I used.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users