Posted 15 January 2019 - 02:18 PM
I am trialling he jumbomax grips.
Bought a set of 13 a few weeks ago and piloted 4 (D, 3W, 3H and 6i) last sunday.
I felt that it did not make or feel like it made a whole lot of difference in the feel on any club but the driver. The driver did feel like it needed a bit of lead tape on the head but I will give it a few rounds before I make any changes.
Today I had the rest of my irons regripped with them.
From about 30-40 balls at the range and 1 round in which I must've used the grips for about 20 shots I am quite liking the grips.
Anyone else tried them?
- Captain Shagger
- 2017 Southern Golf Club Order of Merit Winner
- 2017 Melbourne Corporate Games Bronze Medalist
- 2015 ISG Vic Annual OOM Champion (A-Grade & Overall)
- 2015 ISG Matchplay Championship Runner Up
- 2015 OOM3 Sandhurst B-Grade Winner and Long Drive winner
- 2015 ACGC National Final- 3rd Individual Aggregate,
- 2015 ACGC National Final- NTP Day 1 Blue Course Hole 2, NTP Day 2 Green Course Hole 7
- 2015 OOM2 Settlers Run Runner Up
- 2015 OOM1 LeFrogge B Grade Long Drive Winner
- 2014 ISG Vic Annual Order of Merit- B Grade Winner and 3rd Overall
- 2014 Auto Club Golf Championship- Regional Event KGC- Winner
- 2014 ISG Vic OOM#1@ Sanctuary Lakes GC- Winner
- 2013 AFL Golf Championship @ Yarra Yarra GC- Winner
- 2013 Stink's 3 Club Challenge- Runner Up