Concourse Smart Wheels
Posted 06 November 2018 - 01:26 AM
Posted 06 November 2018 - 01:42 AM
You may want to read a thread that was started a while back, on the subject.
- Inaugural winner "Castlemaine" Vic ISG golf day 2009
- Inaugural Victorian OOM Putting Champion - Long Island 2011
- Inaugural ISG National Golf Champion - Queensland September 2012
- Inaugural winner Casey Rotary Golf Day 2012 - Part of the 'Dream Team'
- Hole In One - 7th Hole Portsea GC - 9/10/2012
- Long drive "champion" - Stinks 3 club challenge - 22/9/2013
- Shipwreck Coast Classic - B Grade Men Winner (Warrnambool) - 9/11/2013
- Inaugural holder - ISG TBPNTHWAOOM trophy - 2015
- Eagle - Par 4 - 18th at St. Andrews Beach - 1/9/2015
- Eagle - Par 4 - 3rd at Long Reef GC (NSW) - 18/9/2018
- Eagle - Par 5 - 8th at Cape Schanck GC - 18/3/2019
- Holder - Brass yacht trophy - 2015
- Player of the Year (VPGC) - 2015
- Winner - ISG Tombstone event - Lang Lang - 4/9/2016
- Half of 4BBB Champion team with Commish - 2016 National Event
- Half of winning finalist - Doubles Match-play team (VPGC) - 2016
- Team member - Winners of Australian ...... Matchplay Championship - 18/11/2016
- Veterans Champion (VPGC) - 2016
- Best stroke score OTS - 77 - Gardiners Run GC - 11/11/2018
- Captains Trophy winner (VPGC) - 2018
- "If a foursome is pressing you, wave them through - and then speed up." - Deane Beman
- Lowest ever handicap - 7.5
Posted 06 November 2018 - 09:15 AM
Made a comment on their Facebook feed regarding price compared to a comparable remote trolley. They didn't enjoy the feedback.
Cant see how they could be anywhere near value for money considering what you can get for a good couple of a hundred dollars cheaper.
- Goldy likes this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users