4 replies to this topic

#1 hind0

hind0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1168 posts

Posted 11 September 2002 - 01:46 AM

Anyone listened to the Talkin' Golf online golf show yet?

It's pretty entertaining, so if not have a listen when you can.

If you have what are your thoughts?

#2 admin

admin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6360 posts

Posted 11 September 2002 - 02:52 AM

Thanks Hindo...For those interested, you can find Talkin Golf at http://www.talkingol...s/iseekgolf.htm

Jason

#3 raidrboy

raidrboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 12 September 2002 - 12:47 AM

Terrific listening the range of topics is great and host Rod Morri knows his stuff. He has conducted some great interviews(check out website archives). Also the golf album for sale on the website is great listening . I bought my copy a few weeks ago.

#4 norman1

norman1

Suspect

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 September 2002 - 09:02 PM

Hind0 and raidr, thanks for tuning in to the show and I'm glad you like it. It's great to get some feedback from other like-minded golf nuts.
If you guys have any suggestions for things you'd like to hear on the show let me know and I'll see what we can do.
By the way, the archives on the site are down at the moment but we should have them back up pretty soon. Apologies but this technical stuff can be a whole lot more dificult than it looks sometimes!
Rod Morri
PS: Isn't the new iseekgolf site great? Congratulations to Bruce and all the guys involved.

#5 sharkboy

sharkboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 435 posts
  • LocationNewcastle NSW

Posted 13 September 2002 - 01:06 PM

Kudos for an informative and entertaining show. After seeing the link just yesterday, i went and listened to the show and afterwards i went to the archive section hoping to find more, but as you have noted the archive section is unavailable atm. I'm looking forward to future broadcasts and accessing the archives soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users