Photo

2016 Play Your Best Golf All The Time

golf championship tournaments

• Please log in to reply
260 replies to this topic

#256 Talart

Talart

Hit the ball, Find the ball, Hit the ball...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3994 posts
  • LocationThe Nail shop next to Golgotha

Posted 04 May 2020 - 03:18 PM

Good shooting mate, good luck in the match play.

You say its a finals slot in the match play, how does the club champs format work at your club?

Apology for the delay Depending on the field size of qualifiers in a grade it is usually the top 8 after stroke rounds qualify for match play finals in two groups. R and A final 8 Draw  1st V 8th and 4th V 5th Group 2 2nd V 7th and 3rd V 6th winners play off and go to final https://www.randa.or...e-Procedures/5F

• BuggeraCup likes this
Hit the ball, find the ball, hit the ball...

#257 Talart

Talart

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3994 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 03:20 PM

Well done Talart! 80 off the stick is pretty good score, especially when not all went well.

Can you still play golf at Robe? We cannot play even solo golf in Victoria. The best I have managed is a few hits in the farm paddocks. It is not quite the same, and the crows are a PIA stealing balls before I can get to them.

Course closed to public and only members can play in groups of two or one per cart. This has remained in place with no formal competitions. Some regional clubs have began competitions in  the region

#258 Talart

Talart

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3994 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 03:24 PM

Well done Talart. Nice to see consistency in your HCP. Did you had a great experience in Sydney trip in February. Hope your business pick up. Stay positive. Talart :-)

Just saying at least you have a paddocks to hit :-) :-). Gosh I miss my golf too

The Sydney trip was postponed to 29th of August Event rescheduled. Funny as I took out insurance for the flight this time and did not lose out getting a travel credit with Virgin. On;y last week i decided to book the flight and accommodation got it all done and two days after Virgin hit the wall, have my flight and all guaranteed so another win. 

• BuggeraCup likes this

#259 Dellavedova777

Dellavedova777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationGreat food and great company. Two of life's simplest yet greatest pleasures.

Posted 28 July 2020 - 11:20 PM

With Border closed and Covid numbers NSW is not great. For health and safety, this event will likely postpone again. On a bright note, quarantine hotels Brisbane are better than Ibis Sydney.

Carpe Diem

#260 Bogey Golfer

Bogey Golfer

metronome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10214 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 04:25 PM

With Border closed and Covid numbers NSW is not great. For health and safety, this event will likely postpone again. On a bright note, quarantine hotels Brisbane are better than Ibis Sydney.

can you earn loyalty points if you stay in those quarantine hotels.

• Dellavedova777 likes this

2017 OOM winner at Growling Frog.

2016 A grade winner Moonah legends OOM4.

2015 member of team Vision winners of SGC pennant.

2014 National ISG champion

2014 winner Kooindah waters

2014 winner Magenta shores

2014 first ever hole in 1 in an ISG event, 4th Hole Kooindah waters 19th October

2012 winner of BHIC and gaining a 5 year exemption

#261 Dellavedova777

Dellavedova777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationGreat food and great company. Two of life's simplest yet greatest pleasures.

Posted 09 August 2020 - 01:08 PM

can you earn loyalty points if you stay in those quarantine hotels.

Of course Bogey. If you have a choice then Brisbane and Adelaide are the best hotel quarantine. I thought Superman like you can fly, instead of being quarantine? ;)  ;)

Carpe Diem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users