1 reply to this topic

#1 djcraig

djcraig

Both short & long

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 12:03 PM

I'm in Melbourne - i hate reading most of a thread to find out where someone is (will ship if you pay postage) 

Due to the need to make some money I am clearing out all the excess golf gear (and non golf stuff) I have sitting around. Make an offer on anything or all of it (see my other thread/s - I have separated into categories) 

Driver

Krank Golf - Element 9* 

Almost new - only used on the range for testing, before and after the shaft swaps. 

Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 S flex shaft, Factory head cover, Lamkin Permawrap (midsize) grip.  $320.00

Hybrids

Exotics XCG4 3 HY (19*)

Excellent condition. NS Pro 950GH S flex shaft, Golf Pride multi compound Grip, original headcover. $45 (Will sell head only if wanted)     

Impreza II  4 HY (24*)

Very Good condition. R flex graphite Shaft. Tour Velvet Grip (This club is surprisingly easy to hit) - offers

Woods

Adams Super S VST 5 Wood (18*)

Very good condition.  Matrix Radiax R Flex Shaft, Tour velvet grip. - $70 

Adams Speedline F11 TI 5 Wood (18*)

Excellent condition.  Mitsi Rayon Reax 64g S flex shaft (originally from a R7 TP Driver) and fitted by Jon, Grip Master Leather tour wrap Grip.- $90

Anvil (Gary Player) 5 wood (22*)

Good condition - Aldila Voodoo RVS7 Shaft, Pure Wrap Grip. - $30

(if I hadnt worn out the original Boron shaft in this club I would still be using it.)

PM me for photos etc. 

See my other threads for other golf stuff (incl DJ Gear, Mountain bike and Tennis) 

Thanks 

You might feel like your swing looks like an elegant swan floating on a calm lake with the sun glistening down and creating beautiful light reflections on the water,

But it more than likely looks like a drowning elephant.

#2 djcraig

djcraig

Both short & long

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 06:47 PM

update - all grips have been removed from the clubs, with exception of the Super s 5 wood, and you can have your choice of new/as new Grips to be supplied with the club:

New Tour velvet (has bridgestone label on the grip) - free

Grip Master Leather Tour Wrap - $20

Grip Master Leather Limited Edition - $25

Theres also the following one offs for free to choose from:

Golf Pride Multi compound with cord in  Red/black

Golf Pride Tour wrap in Red (from covert 2.0 driver)

Pure Tour Wrap Mid size in Black

Lamkin Permawrap Midsize in Black.

You might feel like your swing looks like an elegant swan floating on a calm lake with the sun glistening down and creating beautiful light reflections on the water,

But it more than likely looks like a drowning elephant.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Krank, clubs, driver, sale, adams, exotics, fairway, wood, hybrid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users