Photo

F/s Fz1 Powerbilt Citation Irons

powerbilt citation taylor made titliest

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Talart

Talart

Hit the ball, Find the ball, Hit the ball...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3979 posts
  • LocationThe Nail shop next to Golgotha

Posted 27 May 2015 - 12:24 PM

Selling my regular/firm flex Powerbilt citation fz1 Forged cavity back irons 4-pw. Grips in good condition. Were the clubs that were in my bag for winning the 2014 Club Handicap Championship. Got my handicap down to 9.8 using these. Upgraded irons and these have been in the car as my travelling set. Better off being used by a golfer who wants a good set for regular use. 2007 model. $130  plus postage

"Twelve-time PGA Tour Champion Fuzzy Zoeller worked closely with the PowerBilt research & development team. The result: premium PowerBilt Citation FZ1 clubs for serious players.

“I’ve had more success with PowerBilt than with any other clubs in my career,” said Zoeller, who rejoined the PowerBilt advisory staff earlier this year. “I’m back with PowerBilt, and PowerBilt is back in premium golf equipment with the new Citation FZ1’s.”

The FZ1 name honors the Masters, U.S Open, Senior PGA, and Ryder Cup champion Zoeller.

836223593_o.jpg

836223521_o.jpg

836223485_o.jpg

836223455_o.jpg

Hit the ball, find the ball, hit the ball...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: powerbilt citation, taylor made, titliest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users