#1 Condor

Condor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 05 October 2014 - 09:18 PM

HI all,

Im looking at i25 irons. Ive hit them and really like them.

Anyone out there playing with them, and have they improved your game?

Anyone just tested them and didnt like them?

Thanks

• MichaelCic likes this

#2 IsaGolfer

IsaGolfer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • LocationMt Isa

Posted 05 October 2014 - 10:03 PM

let me get this right. you tested them? and really liked them? and you want someones opinion that isnt you to tell you if they helped them, who is you with their game, which isnt your game?

Seems a no brainer. If you like them and hit them well and felt good over them, why question it?

Go for it. buy them and get out on the course asap.

• Didntquitecatchit and Monty85 like this

#3 IsaGolfer

IsaGolfer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • LocationMt Isa

Posted 05 October 2014 - 11:22 PM

ive thought about this some more. the more i think about it the more i think you need to not only delete this thread but also stop looking for others opinions here.

a set of golf clubs are not a car, they are more like a flower. a car has lots of moving parts, and therefore things that can go wrong. experiences here are important and finding out what other users have had happen is vital. A flower in the other hand is what it is. It has a visual appeal and a practical one, whether it be for the smell or as a gift etc, and it all comes down to the eye or nose of the beholder.

Golf clubs arent going to change, only the user and the users PERCEPTION can change. golf is a confidence game, and if you continue this thread there will be one who didnt like them for x reason or y reason. this will play on your mind everytime you hit a bad shot or play a bad round. THAT IS YOUR FAULT NOT THE CLUBS. :)

you like them, you clearly were interested in them to take them for a hit. these days clubs are clubs. there are gimmicks a plenty, but all major brands have done their research and you will be getting a good club.

BUY THEM, play them and be happy! you will thank me for this ;) i too am indecisive, but i am changing. go for it, you know you want too. its only money and you can sell them and change if needs be.

just get the fitted with the right shaft for your swing and away you go... blissfully happy.

• Mr_C likes this

#4 Turfers Paradise

Turfers Paradise

2019 GCSAQ Queensland Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18122 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:41 PM

I know one young lass at our club has a set and in the 6 months I've been there, her handicap has dropped 8 strokes. Obviously she enjoys them. Her mother plays them too, she is off 4,

Hope this helps
DEBUT: US Masters, Augusta National Golf Club, Augusta, GA 2016
DEBUT: ANA Inspirational LPGA Mission Hills, Palm Springs, CA 2016
Reacquainted myself with Karrie Webb, Australia's Greatest Golfer
Winner C Grade Gross 90/70 01/06/2019 Monthly Medal

‘99% of short putts do go in, they are the leftovers of your original putt’

#5 Toph

Toph

No golf allowed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5791 posts
  • LocationProbably at work

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:29 PM

Maybe hit some other brands. Then you will know which you like most. All the main brands make good sticks.
http://www.golf.org....icap/4070201550
What can possibly go wrong?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: I25 irons reviews, I25, ping

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users