Photo

Play Royal Melbourne, Huntingdale And More - Hodgkin's Lymphoma Silent Auction On Now

Sandbelt auction

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 X-Golf Malvern

X-Golf Malvern

Suspect

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:41 PM

On SUNDAY 18 MAY, a Fundraising Day is being held to show our support for PGA Member (and all round great guy) Peter Nolan, who was recently diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma.

Just prior to his diagnosis, Pete joined Torquay Sands as its Operations Manager, after previously managing X-Golf Malvern. Prior to this, Pete was an active player on the Australasian and Korean tours.

As his mates, we're doing what we can to support his treatment and recovery any way we can. A Silent Auction is underway, featuring incredible items that are up for grabs to the highest bidders, including:

• Round for 4 at Royal Melbourne G.C.
  • Round for 2 at Huntingdale G.C. alongside Craig Kelly and an AFL Player
  • Round for 4 at Huntingdale G.C.
  • Round for 4 at Peninsula G.C. 
  • Round for 4 at Yarra Yarra G.C. (JUST ADDED!)
  • Signed gear by Adam Scott, Jason Day, Jarrod Lyle, Matt Kuchar and more
  • Full Set of TItleist Irons of Bidder's Choice (inc. fitting at Titleist Regional Fitting Centre) (JUST ADDED!)
  • Bridgestone Limited Edition US Open Mini Staff Bag
  • PLUS a tonne of other golf and other items, including 2 x 4 tickets to the AFL Footy Show

For the full set of items, check out the attached flyer: Attached File  Fundraiser for Pete.pdf   470.21KB   26 downloads

Bids are open now and can be made by calling X-Golf on (03) 9822 0355 or dropping into X-Golf at 1339 High St Malvern (adjoined to House of Golf Malvern). BIDS CLOSE 5PM SUNDAY with all proceeds going directly to Pete. More info on each items (including current bids) being posted here right up to Sunday afternoon: http://www.facebook.com/XGolfAU 

For those in the Malvern area on Sunday, activities are running from 9am - 9pm, with Pete and a few mates shaving their heads at 4pm. For this particular part of the day, you can donate directly to Pete's World's Greatest Shave page here: http://my.leukaemiaf...g.au/peternolan

Edited by X-Golf Malvern, 15 May 2014 - 09:42 PM.

• GhettoGolfer, INKY and Tigerblood like this

#2 Tigerblood

Tigerblood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3116 posts
  • LocationRingwood East

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:18 PM

Really sad to hear that.

I did a club fit with Peter just before Chrissy at HOG.

He'll of a nice guy and really knew what he was talking about.

Good luck with the auction, wish I was in a position to bid on these items.
<p>Hole In One Eastwood 17th 153 mtrs, 27/12/12
Hole In One Peninsula Kingswood South 3rd 165 mtrs 19/08/19

#3 Tigerblood

Tigerblood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3116 posts
  • LocationRingwood East

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:20 PM

Also a kudos the the sand belt clubs for helping out.

I'm always trawling the internet looking for charity days at the Sandbelt clubs and it's amazing just how many days these big clubs offer up for free for these events.
  • voss likes this
<p>Hole In One Eastwood 17th 153 mtrs, 27/12/12
Hole In One Peninsula Kingswood South 3rd 165 mtrs 19/08/19

#4 X-Golf Malvern

X-Golf Malvern

Suspect

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:50 PM

Really sad to hear that.

I did a club fit with Peter just before Chrissy at HOG.

He'll of a nice guy and really knew what he was talking about.

Good luck with the auction, wish I was in a position to bid on these items.

Cheers Tigerblood - agree with you on all counts.

Just as an FYI for anyone interested in the day, there's some incredible additional items that have come in in the past 24 hours:

- Large poster of iconic "Green Jacket" shot of Adam Scott at 2013 Masters SIGNED By Adam Scott (provided by Titleist - see attached image)

- 2013 US Open cap signed by 2013 US Open WINNER Justin Rose

To make a bid on either item, contact X-Golf Malvern on (03) 9822 0355 or drop in-store at 1339 High St Malvern. Bids close at 5pm, Sunday 18 May. All proceeds being given directly to Pete.

Attached Files

Edited by X-Golf Malvern, 17 May 2014 - 02:51 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sandbelt, auction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users