On SUNDAY 18 MAY, a Fundraising Day is being held to show our support for PGA Member (and all round great guy) Peter Nolan, who was recently diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Just prior to his diagnosis, Pete joined Torquay Sands as its Operations Manager, after previously managing X-Golf Malvern. Prior to this, Pete was an active player on the Australasian and Korean tours.
As his mates, we're doing what we can to support his treatment and recovery any way we can. A Silent Auction is underway, featuring incredible items that are up for grabs to the highest bidders, including:
- Round for 4 at Royal Melbourne G.C.
- Round for 2 at Huntingdale G.C. alongside Craig Kelly and an AFL Player
- Round for 4 at Huntingdale G.C.
- Round for 4 at Peninsula G.C.
- Round for 4 at Yarra Yarra G.C. (JUST ADDED!)
- Signed gear by Adam Scott, Jason Day, Jarrod Lyle, Matt Kuchar and more
- Full Set of TItleist Irons of Bidder's Choice (inc. fitting at Titleist Regional Fitting Centre) (JUST ADDED!)
- Bridgestone Limited Edition US Open Mini Staff Bag
- PLUS a tonne of other golf and other items, including 2 x 4 tickets to the AFL Footy Show
For the full set of items, check out the attached flyer: Fundraiser for Pete.pdf 470.21KB 26 downloads
Bids are open now and can be made by calling X-Golf on (03) 9822 0355 or dropping into X-Golf at 1339 High St Malvern (adjoined to House of Golf Malvern). BIDS CLOSE 5PM SUNDAY with all proceeds going directly to Pete. More info on each items (including current bids) being posted here right up to Sunday afternoon: http://www.facebook.com/XGolfAU
For those in the Malvern area on Sunday, activities are running from 9am - 9pm, with Pete and a few mates shaving their heads at 4pm. For this particular part of the day, you can donate directly to Pete's World's Greatest Shave page here: http://my.leukaemiaf...g.au/peternolan
Edited by X-Golf Malvern, 15 May 2014 - 09:42 PM.