Hey guys, I live in Oakleigh so I am surrounded by golf clubs but none of them I can really join lol.
My mate and I was wanting to get recommendations for a golf club membership around the east / south east suburbs of Melbourne.
I was leaning towards the Eastern Golf Club but decided to consider other options.
Things I am looking for :
- Not too far (hopefully within 30 minutes from Oakleigh and Blackburn)
- $0 or not too high joining fee
- Annual fees in the range of $1300 - $1700 for 6 day, $1700 to $2300 for 7 day?
- Option to pay annual feels in installments
- Above average course and clubhouse
- Good atmosphere
- Option to invite guests
Also looking at good introductory/trial memberships as well.
Basically, we are looking for something like Eastern that isn't Eastern
We are both 29 this year.
It would be awesome if you could recommend some good ones.
Edited by jayleeau, 28 January 2014 - 04:51 PM.