#706 Tochakka

Tochakka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3340 posts
  • LocationIn the pines in the pines where the sun don't shine

Posted 03 November 2019 - 06:57 PM

Monthly medal on the presidents course and started with an easy par and followed up with an birdie then lost my way for a few holes and finished the nine with 45 off the stick which is 8 over and nearly all my handicap was used. The back nine was looking better but a double bogey on a relatively easy hole did not help but I finished with 2 pars for 41 off the stick for 86 nett 76. My handicap went from 8.5 to 8.6 but I was still happy with most of my game today except a couple holes where I did not get the ball up to hole or did get a horseshoe return on a putt. I need to work on some chips to get the results I want and time will tell with work .

• Dellavedova777 likes this

#707 Tochakka

Tochakka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3340 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 07:44 PM

Stableford on the presidents course and a bit of breeze was blowing and making it hard to pick the right club at times but everyone had the same conditions. The front nine was respectable but a couple of errors/sh#t shots saw the score looking ok but not what it should have been. I did get one birdie and missed a couple chances and finished with 17 points on the nine and 1 wipe. The back nine was looking the same with sh#t shots creeping in and wiped 2 holes and finished with 11 points and too many single point holes.

Looks like time on the range or afternoons playing 9 holes is needed to fix the issues creeping in.

#708 Tochakka

Tochakka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3340 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 08:50 AM

I have been slack and not updating my results, a couple of games have seen my handicap move out to 9.2 and back to 8.9. I have been hitting the ball well but a couple of crap holes creep in and hurts the score. The chipping area at the club has started to get some visits and I can see some improvement creeping back in. More work is needed to get my handicap back to where I want it and I can try and reduce the double bogies that creep in and see where my handicap ends up. I played par yesterday on the captains course and playing off the white markers and finished 3 down for the day.

• Dellavedova777 likes this

#709 Tochakka

Tochakka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3340 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 06:44 PM

Stableford on the presidents course and started with an easy par and then found different ways of messing up holes and finished with 13 points with one wiped hole. The back nine was similar and finished with 16 points with one wiped hole for 29 points and my handicap has gone back to 9.2.

#710 Tochakka

Tochakka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3340 posts

Posted 01 December 2019 - 04:22 PM

Played stableford on the presidents course and started on the back nine and off 11 for the day. It was one of those days when I just cruised along all day picking up pars and bogies. I had 21 points on the first nine and 20 points on the second nine. I did miss a couple chances but was happy with how I was hitting the ball and scoring ( for a change). 

Today was 4bbb Handicap pennant and had to give 16 shots to one of my opponents and we lost 5/4 , in the end only having 2 holes to not give shots away was too much but that’s handicap Matchplay.

• iRON MiCK, xrman1954 and Dellavedova777 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users