#31 Schmuck

Schmuck

B grade Chopper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11122 posts
  • LocationThat's me behind the GOAT

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:16 AM

Kim would surely be the national champion... I don't think you would find a North Korean willing to step up to the plate and attempt to out drive Kim... or even try to come close to beating their Dear Leader. What would you do though if he duffed the tee shot and failed to make it past the ladies markers... :mellow:

Easy....snap hook straight OB !
Nothing makes sense, except GOATS, they ALWAYS make sense

Ever noticed that Ducks swagger?

I am only half trying

"Be brave if you lose and meek if you win"

#32 Tolmij

Tolmij

Just enjoying life

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27257 posts
  • LocationHere in paradise

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:17 AM

So Dave, i'm interested to know how you go about counselling a client who has cheated on his wife or partner, given her the occasional backhander, has a gambling habit and lights small bushfires whilst playing with himself in the car.  Does the conversation go something like, "You're clearly a scumbag, John and I just happen to be a really, really exceptionally great bloke, I guess this is your lucky day. Although you should know that i'll probably never change my opinion of you no matter what."  Or do you lie to them Dave and tell them that that there really is no such thing as a second chance in life.

I was disappointed with Tiger over the situation with his wife, on reflection it's easy to sit back and call him a cheater, we were not in the marriage and don't know how much she contributed to what happened. It's time to move on and let him enjoy his golf, after all she has done really well out of it and is moving on herself.

Tiger is a fantastic golfer and deserves to be acknowledged.
  • Gilbert Grape likes this
Intended to break 90 this year, not going well.

Concentrating just getting round the course

#33 dave_1_

dave_1_

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 7733 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:03 PM

So Dave, i'm interested to know how you go about counselling a client who has cheated on his wife or partner, given her the occasional backhander, has a gambling habit and lights small bushfires whilst playing with himself in the car.  Does the conversation go something like, "You're clearly a scumbag, John and I just happen to be a really, really exceptionally great bloke, I guess this is your lucky day. Although you should know that i'll probably never change my opinion of you no matter what."  Or do you lie to them Dave and tell them that that there really is no such thing as a second chance in life.

No I would work with them ....im not a relationship counsellor though ,

I'm not friends with clients ....

It's totally different ....didn't call tiger a scumbag either. Just don't admire him. And adore him like others

I think tiger could have owned up to his problem and taken responsibility for it....he made himself out to be a victim...ridiculous ...

I also think its poor that your questioning my professionalism bu hey I've answered your question.

#34 dave_1_

dave_1_

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 7733 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:10 PM

Dave 1 .. U seriously need to see a councillor ..
Oh you are one , I forgot .lolololol

Crazy people work with crazy people...works well

Lol....

Like I said to people ....ease don't judge me of Internet posts....

People who have me know me. Let's get back to tiger. I don't have to justify my thoughts ...they are mine.

Will he win a major and which one ....

#35 welly01

welly01

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1863 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:33 PM

Crazy people work with crazy people...works well
Lol....
Like I said to people ....ease don't judge me of Internet posts....
People who have me know me. Let's get back to tiger. I don't have to justify my thoughts ...they are mine.
Will he win a major and which one ....

If u don't like being judged by what you write on a forum then don't write !! .. You have created this problem all by yourself, we all read what you didn't like about tiger long long long ago .. But every time anybody post "anything" about tiger you just keep going on an on and on ..you change the subject from why he's deserves golfer of the year back to his private life yet again !! .. Dave .. Most people on here are just sick to death of hearing it .. It's old news that most people are over (except you).

We all get it .. YOU DON'T LIKE TIGER ! ..AND WHY !

Why don't you just leave it at then and see how long you can go with ever mentioning it again, as all I can see is you are turning all the hate towards yourself mate.
  • Codboy, Tolmij and BigBrazilianMuff like this

#36 pegasus2357

pegasus2357

Visionary

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8957 posts
  • LocationI can see clearly now

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:47 AM

Definately two sides to tiger, that could also be said about most people on the planet.

Everything else aside he deserves the accolades as a golfer, his natural talent is second to none. There are thousands of golfers on the circuit fighting just for a place, most will never stand at the front and take first prize.

Tiger is a perfectionist as a golfer, drilled into him by his father, that is something that does not dissapear, I can remember a friend who sulked for weeks when he lost in the final of a judo tournament it's that attitude that makes the great sportsman.

Even when he plays bad he is better than most, good luck to him, I hope he continues to win.

Tol you stuck the boot into the Shark over what he may or may not have done according to No Idea but you seem happy to let Tiger off with s slap on the hand. ...

Sorry doesn't seem to make much sense. ..
  • Robbo22 likes this

VTTP 006

#37 dave_1_

dave_1_

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 7733 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:05 AM

If u don't like being judged by what you write on a forum then don't write !! .. You have created this problem all by yourself, we all read what you didn't like about tiger long long long ago .. But every time anybody post "anything" about tiger you just keep going on an on and on ..you change the subject from why he's deserves golfer of the year back to his private life yet again !! .. Dave .. Most people on here are just sick to death of hearing it .. It's old news that most people are over (except you).
We all get it .. YOU DON'T LIKE TIGER ! ..AND WHY !
Why don't you just leave it at then and see how long you can go with ever mentioning it again, as all I can see is you are turning all the hate towards yourself mate.

Fair enough

Won't comment on tiger again

Done

#38 Tolmij

Tolmij

Just enjoying life

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27257 posts
  • LocationHere in paradise

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:30 AM

Tol you stuck the boot into the Shark over what he may or may not have done according to No Idea but you seem happy to let Tiger off with s slap on the hand. ...
Sorry doesn't seem to make much sense. ..

Peg, Tiger has retreated into his shell, he has kept quiet and accepted what he did was wrong. Greg is putting it out there on a national television programme telling everyone what a good family man he is. I know it is publicity for his business empire and whilst I have always admired Greg as a golfer he does not seem to accept he did anything wrong. As I posted with Tiger we don't know what went on in the marriage but Tiger did not try to put blame anywhere else. At least he accepted the responsibility for what happened.

Wnen I posted in a previous thread about Tiger I had my say on his morality, there were several comments about me being part of the morality police, I have roasted Tiger in the past about his cheating but this thread was about his award which he thoroughly deserved.

In previouse threads I have defended Greg as not being a choker just having the green run against him on those days and defended him as being one of the best ever golfers but if he is going to put himself out there on TV he needs to accept responsibility for his infidelity.

Family to me is the most important thing we have. Love and trust within a family is paramount

That's just the way I see it.

Edited by tolmij, 01 October 2013 - 06:34 AM.

Intended to break 90 this year, not going well.

Concentrating just getting round the course

#39 Drive4Show

Drive4Show

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2825 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:48 AM

I can't be fan of this bloke for that reason....sorry a single one night stand...I'd go yep I will forgive someone for that

This was years...hundreds of times....seriously

And he has kids.....his kids will one day have to put with the talk also.

I'm surprised he hasn't got hep c or HIV aids.....

Great player yep...and probably the worst role model the sport has ever seen all tolled into one.....maybe others can separate the two parts....I can't

A mate of mine once bragged to me that he went to Thailand and had some "fun" as he put it......he boasted about it

His wife didn't know......and he's got kids.....sorry but he's not my mate anymore as I couldn't sit there at dinner table and pretend to not know something.

I have said this a few time the PGA tour should have banned him for 3 years for what he did ....and the press conference that made him look like some kind of victim ....and the oh I'm addicted to sex....I have an addiction..and the American media bought it.

Oh and throwing clubs, swearing in front of women and children isn't great....oh and the attitude when he doesn't win...it's like the other guy won because I played crap....

Oh and faking injuries crap.....suddenly a week later he's magically healed ....oh lease.

But hey if you are prepared to love his golf ...go for it.

This **** has been done to death. Give it a rest.

• Tolmij and Red_Webster like this

#40 iRON MiCK

iRON MiCK

Swing like......

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16283 posts
  • Locationwww.iseekgolf.com

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:14 AM

Tigger should be adored as a Golfer.

• Tolmij likes this

18.0 by Dec  2019  - 2.0 to go

2017 VIC ISG OOM "The Goldy" Overall Tour Championship Winner*

2017 VIC OOM #5 Gardiners Run Overall Winner

http://www.golf.org....icap/3010407931

"Team Grank" founding member

* LoL

#41 dave_1_

dave_1_

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 7733 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:48 AM

Yep.

It's interesting that I think his putting isn't what it used to be but he finds a way to win

I don't know the stats but he drove it better this year also.

The major courses this year where penal if you missed the fairways though

#42 Codboy

Codboy

Goat coniseu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7287 posts
  • Locationoutta here

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:12 PM

Fair enough
Won't comment on tiger again
Done

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be

#43 dave_1_

dave_1_

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 7733 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

I lied.....
  • Gilbert Grape likes this

#44 Harambe

Harambe

I said "cream" not "green"!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3464 posts
  • LocationBoooooooo

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:15 PM

Inbee Park won seven within a 12 month period (2012/13) from memory.

Women's golf doesn't matter.

Last person other than Tiger would either be Singh or Duval.

#45 Old Poppy

Old Poppy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5949 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

Women's golf doesn't matter.
Last person other than Tiger would either be Singh or Duval.

Haha...some of them don't play like women.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tiger woods

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users