Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:56 PM
wondering what your lowest lofted hybrid is??
I have a 15Deg 3W that is very fickle off the deck and 19 and 22 deg hybrids that I can reliably hit off the deck or off the tee.
I get 180-190m off my 19deg Hybrid and get 210 out of my 3W (but of course that doesn't happen often and reliably enough).
So much so that I am increasingly reluctant to hit my 3W off the deck unless I'm in an adventurous mood and end up giving up the 20-30 m.
I'm wondering if I should explore getting something like a 15/16/17 deg hybrid that I might hit 200-210 to replace my 3W.
--> Captain Shagger <--
- 2019 Kooringal Open Amateur Winner (NETT)
- 2017 Southern Golf Club Order of Merit Winner
- 2017 Melbourne Corporate Games Bronze Medalist
- 2015 ISG Vic Annual OOM Champion (A-Grade & Overall)
- 2015 ISG Matchplay Championship Runner Up
- 2015 OOM3 Sandhurst B-Grade Winner and Long Drive winner
- 2015 ACGC National Final- 3rd Individual Aggregate,
- 2015 ACGC National Final- NTP Day 1 Blue Course Hole 2, NTP Day 2 Green Course Hole 7
- 2015 OOM2 Settlers Run Runner Up
- 2015 OOM1 LeFrogge B Grade Long Drive Winner
- 2014 ISG Vic Annual Order of Merit- B Grade Winner and 3rd Overall
- 2014 Auto Club Golf Championship- Regional Event KGC- Winner
- 2014 ISG Vic OOM#1@ Sanctuary Lakes GC- Winner
- 2013 AFL Golf Championship @ Yarra Yarra GC- Winner
- 2013 Stink's 3 Club Challenge- Runner Up