4 replies to this topic

#1 JSW

JSW

Suspect

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:58 PM

Hi all,

I'm organising my mates bucks in Melbourne this Sept, and we'd like to finish off the weekend with nice "relaxing" Monday morning round somewhere not to far from the city, possibly even on the way to airport. Does anyone have any ideas? Something nice but not to hard (it'll probably be a big weekend). I was thinking Royal Melbourne or Kingston Heath, but apparently they're not that good... :P

Thanks!

JSW

#2 Francie

Francie

Inaugural Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38351 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:12 PM

Melbourne Airport Golf Club??

• ……...

#3 Hat_Trick

Hat_Trick

Dr Bob's No.1 Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4750 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:13 PM

Melbourne Airport Golf Club??

Good club, good members..... Just saying :P

23/08/2015 - Curlewis. 5th Hole. Third Shot. Topped the ball, bounced up and hit my hat. 1 shot penalty. "Hat Trick"

23/11/2014 - Settlers Run. Vic OOM5. 18th tee. Nominee for ISG Hall of Fame Drives. "Air Swing"

#4 JSW

JSW

Suspect

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:26 PM

Good start! Maybe a bit more upmarket (after reading http://www.iseekgolf...rport-golf-club)... I dont want to sound like a w**ker but I'm always hearing that Melbourne has so many amazing courses, both private and public, I thought we might be able to get on one of them, but I dont know where to start... No offence meant! I'm sure its a great course with great people!

#5 Francie

Francie

Inaugural Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38351 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:33 PM

Go through the ISG course directory and put down some possibles.   It's hard to know what you want if we offer something and then you say...."a bit more upmarket".     I suggested that one as it's close to the airport....not too bad a course and value for money.

If you want to spend a lot more money etc there are others we can recommend.   What area is the Bucks party.....perhaps we can suggest something close to where you are staying.    Will you have clubs...are you members of a club in your town.....do you have golflink handicaps etc.....

A little more detail and you may get a better response.   

• ozdevil and JSW like this
  • ……...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Melbourne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users