106 replies to this topic

#31 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

fingers crossed......for him. we'll they have rectified the long grass issue, drove past this morning and saw the ground staff all dressed in their yellow jackets slashing the greens....

#32 GPJ_Longdriver

GPJ_Longdriver

Long Iron Appreciation Society President.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20012 posts
  • LocationWithin reaching distance of a golf club.

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:47 PM

D4S ..... last seen heading up the first fairway towards the green ....... with his camera, and caddy.

#33 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:16 PM

blahahahahaha, funny stuff.

#34 jafflemaker

jafflemaker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3625 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:01 AM

The super has decided it would be easier to do a controlled burn for the fairways. Don't panic if you are in the area, it is under control. http://images.theage...ing-620x349.jpg They used the deck as kindling :)

#35 Kiwi

Kiwi

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24048 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:21 AM

This reference was used to describe some of the participants of the early OOM games for iseekgolf.
& current

#36 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:27 AM

he's doing well refraining from posting. trying to re-build himself some internet cred

#37 Nikey Ho

Nikey Ho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:36 AM

What's with the drilling you continue to give D4S re being a member of Huntingdale for? Are you blokes that f**ked up and bored that's what gets you off on??? Is it jealously because you'd give your left nut to be a member there? I'm not defending him, I don't know him but seriously you must be mindless. He's probably on to a good thing tuning your Mrs on AMM or RSVP whilst you post rubbish on here. She's probably having a tweak in the other room getting off on him whilst you blokes flog your knobs over dross! You better go and check.

#38 Golftime

Golftime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1027 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:58 AM

Hey Ho At least I explained the arse clown thing for you. So you know some of us are straight. I say some because everyone knows stink is a ***. Right

#39 Nikey Ho

Nikey Ho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:21 AM

Hey Ho
At least I explained the arse clown thing for you. So you know some of us are straight. I say some because everyone knows stink is a ***. Right

Never argue with an idiot they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Who's stink?

#40 Stinkler

Stinkler

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25183 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:29 AM

Me.

#41 Stinkler

Stinkler

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25183 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:30 AM

It's also been established that I'm more of a ###### than D4S btw. So I'm a *** ######.

#42 winniereds77

winniereds77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:57 PM

What’s with the drilling you continue to give D4S re being a member of Huntingdale for? Are you blokes that f**ked up and bored that’s what gets you off on??? Is it jealously because you’d give your left nut to be a member there?

I’m not defending him, I don’t know him but seriously you must be mindless.

He’s probably on to a good thing tuning your Mrs on AMM or RSVP whilst you post rubbish on here. She’s probably having a tweak in the other room getting off on him whilst you blokes flog your knobs over dross! You better go and check.

ok ill go s l o w l y just for you a isg member who has gone surprisingly mute PROMISED they would produce as EVIDENCE photos to rebutt Hack's awesome review of said members course now im not sure if you only read you're own posts but WE R STILL WAITING for the photos................ so in the meantime we are amusing ourselves, you know good old knockabout fun(ive already mentioned this before but you attention span seems lacklustre) now as to the second part of youre post, to respond to that drivel is to give it credence to it so i wont as before carry on.............................

#43 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:01 AM

What’s with the drilling you continue to give D4S re being a member of Huntingdale for? Are you blokes that f**ked up and bored that’s what gets you off on??? Is it jealously because you’d give your left nut to be a member there?

He’s probably on to a good thing tuning your Mrs on AMM or RSVP whilst you post rubbish on here. She’s probably having a tweak in the other room getting off on him whilst you blokes flog your knobs over dross! You better go and check.

what the F*&K is Mrs, AMM and RSVP? are they new biomechanical terms? do they have anything to do with ground forces?

#44 Nikey Ho

Nikey Ho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:46 AM

ok ill go s l o w l y just for you

a isg member who has gone surprisingly mute PROMISED they would produce as EVIDENCE photos to rebutt Hack’s awesome review of said members course

now im not sure if you only read you’re own posts but WE R STILL WAITING for the photos…............. so in the meantime we are amusing ourselves, you know good old knockabout fun(ive already mentioned this before but you attention span seems lacklustre)

now as to the second part of youre post, to respond to that drivel is to give it credence to it so i wont

as before carry on…..........................

Do you suck HackPro off for a living or is that your lofty ambition in life? You must have very little upstairs and no life if you get off of on taking the piss out of something so irrelevant. Why would D4S or anyone waste their time posting shots of their golf club to satisfy the likes of you? If you want to check out the condition of the course get off your arse and do a drive by. And don't fool anyone by the fact if you had a spare two bob to rub together and knew some half decent human beings to sign you in you'd be all over it yourself.

#45 Nikey Ho

Nikey Ho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:50 AM

What’s with the drilling you continue to give D4S re being a member of Huntingdale for? Are you blokes that f*ked up and bored that’s what gets you off on??? Is it jealously because you’d give your left nut to be a member there?

what the F&K is Mrs, AMM and RSVP?

are they new biomechanical terms? do they have anything to do with ground forces?

“I work with retards, Those goofy bastards are about the best thing I’ve got going.” – Pat Healy – “There’s Something About Mary”

HackPro mate.....the old playing dumb argument doesn't work. We're not in kindy anymore. Mrs = misses......your bird AMM = massive dating site your probably of anyway RSVP = as above Read what I wrote originally and it should now all be clearer for you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users