• PipPipPip
  • 2825 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:37 AM

maybe a meet on the huntingdale green?

If i was to start smoking
i think they would be oh i don’t know..
Vanilla flavored i reckon

no no no,

him and his mate blowy man, would be too weak to front up….

or maybe they both drive the same old mans hand me down merc….

who knows who sleeps with who’s ip’s these days, it’s so unprotected, bareback and disgusting…..

lol

“I work with retards, Those goofy bastards are about the best thing I’ve got going.” – Pat Healy – “There’s Something About Mary”

You love a made up insult without any substance what so ever.

But humour me, what would be achieved if we were to ever meet?

Titleist 910D3 Aldila RIP 60
Titleist 910Fd Aldila RIP 60
Titleist 909H Adilda Voodoo
Titleist 710 AP1 Nippon NS Pro 105T
Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 52, 56, 60
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport
Pro V1x

just a pleasant 18 on your shithouse greens and bunkers mate, chatting about the old times,

drinking whisky and wine…..

you know how it goes….

and then after the round we can both try and jump start you old mans merc off the corona parked next to it…….

dont forget the egg and lettuce club sandwiches, all washed down with a weak cold latte….

whoops i nearly fell through the deck again! my bad.

“I work with retards, Those goofy bastards are about the best thing I’ve got going.” – Pat Healy – “There’s Something About Mary”

Lay off the tinnies and pies then tubby.

Pro V1x

agreed, my wife tells me that all they time..,LOL

problem for you and your club is one of the guys that cracked your deck and nearly fell through that corroded, rotten shitpile is about 70 kgs only…...

now, you have obviously tried to cheap out in the past, evident by the garbage replacement strips of reeded merbau , but at least nail them down properly…...

mate stop trying to deny it, its an honest review of you below par bowl…..

yes it had the stature, mate I used to hunt around that track monthly playing….

I used to bag that track every year at the masters, I seen it come and ago, prolly before you were itching in your daddies pants….

chill out, you aint got it, its not it anymore (as of last friday), accept it, you deal garbage like a **** on here all the time, now someone steps up gives an honest review of your course which currently is nowhere…....

suck it up princess, not all that glitters is gold you know…..

Haven't you already said that? Like I've already said, lucky for you (and us) you won't have to bother playing it again.

#92 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:41 AM

so Im curious as to why you would believe my behaviour was so bad…….

I’d Like to Invite any person here that has played with me recently , in the past, previously or in fact at anytime that can qualify a round with me that I have shown abnormally bad behaviour on the golf course?
give it up… justify it, be honest come forward
I dont buy it, it’s not my style and never has been

It’s all here on film big boy…some things just never change. Once a bogan, always a bogan.

http://www.youtube.com/watc...;

blahahahaha, greatest round ever...... you are a pretender...... copy and paste a link to a pubic well known video of me in the holden scramble..... LOL,, funny stuff...... you could have searched ISG for that video, there were a few threads on it, its been around for a while..... so whats your point? I dont get it? a few blokes having fun around the course on a fun relaxed day??? so......are we not allowed to have fun? are we not allowed to be cool? and superb at skill, calibre and execution at the same time? or should we all be in the clubhouse talking over a pilchard sandwich washed down with a ginger beer, whilst discussing how to refill the ball washers.... mate give up, you aint got it.

#93 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:43 AM

I’d Like to Invite any person here that has played with me recently , in the past, previously or in fact at anytime that can qualify a round with me that I have shown abnormally bad behaviour on the golf course?

It’s all here on film big boy…some things just never change. Once a bogan, always a bogan.

P.S thanks for the link again, alot of people have sent me emails reminding me of how entertaining it was.... my wife and I are just watching it now again...., funny stuff in stitches.

#94 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:47 AM

maybe a meet on the huntingdale green?

If i was to start smoking
i think they would be oh i don’t know..
Vanilla flavored i reckon

no no no,

him and his mate blowy man, would be too weak to front up….

or maybe they both drive the same old mans hand me down merc….

who knows who sleeps with who’s ip’s these days, it’s so unprotected, bareback and disgusting…..

lol

You love a made up insult without any substance what so ever.

But humour me, what would be achieved if we were to ever meet?

Pro V1x

just a pleasant 18 on your shithouse greens and bunkers mate, chatting about the old times,

drinking whisky and wine…..

you know how it goes….

and then after the round we can both try and jump start you old mans merc off the corona parked next to it…….

dont forget the egg and lettuce club sandwiches, all washed down with a weak cold latte….

whoops i nearly fell through the deck again! my bad.

Lay off the tinnies and pies then tubby.

Pro V1x

agreed, my wife tells me that all they time..,LOL

problem for you and your club is one of the guys that cracked your deck and nearly fell through that corroded, rotten shitpile is about 70 kgs only……

now, you have obviously tried to cheap out in the past, evident by the garbage replacement strips of reeded merbau , but at least nail them down properly……

mate stop trying to deny it, its an honest review of you below par bowl…..

yes it had the stature, mate I used to hunt around that track monthly playing….

I used to bag that track every year at the masters, I seen it come and ago, prolly before you were itching in your daddies pants….

chill out, you aint got it, its not it anymore (as of last friday), accept it, you deal garbage like a **** on here all the time, now someone steps up gives an honest review of your course which currently is nowhere…….

suck it up princess, not all that glitters is gold you know…..

Haven’t you already said that? Like I’ve already said, lucky for you (and us) you won’t have to bother playing it again.

Pro V1x

nah I'll prolly play it again, I know a few members there, outside of a charity day get on for nothing, like normal.... like the time before, was getting around for free, was raining like a ***** though... flooded out your track.... hopefully be able to write a better review next time....when you guys have finally done something with that clubhouse..... anyway, best of luck in you comp on saturday, be sure to take your driver. off the greens that is :D

#95 Stinkler

Stinkler

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25183 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:59 AM

That video is priceless! F"n pisser :) Though really Hack,life shouldn't be that much fun obviously!

#96 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:23 AM

That video is priceless! F”n pisser :)

Though really Hack,life shouldn’t be that much fun obviously!

What is this golf game you talk of?

no your right stinkler...... we should all be snobs and learn to be "ladies" how dare we just enjoy the game for what it is....... how dare we have fun and have a drink that is not weak latte related, or doesnt have egg and lettuce in it on multigrain for nine bucks fifty.... "put me down for a 4 danny"

#97 Codboy

Codboy

Goat coniseu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7287 posts
  • Locationoutta here

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:36 PM

Thanks for that, forgot how funny that was.. Hack the legend, just how good is he !

#98 Francie

Francie

Inaugural Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38346 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watc…;

Thanks for that, forgot how funny that was..

Hack the legend, just how good is he !

something

........just ask him. ;-)

#99 jafflemaker

jafflemaker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3625 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:21 PM

Hey hack...... I weigh anywhere between 85-90 kgs (depends if I have had a turd in the morning) and I am 1.85m tall. With those figures, how many cans should I be consuming per round? I think I may have my ratio wrong. I am currently on a can every three holes. From your video, it looks like I might need to increase my intake somewhat. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

#100 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:32 PM

blahahahaha, all depends i guess on the effect it has on your game....for me everything gets better the more i get pissed, except reading the greens, that gets worse.... My guess would be to at least set the bar high at say a can a hole and then if you dont make it to the target, you would have saved some money..... I believe in the old "go hard or go home" sort of deal....... I dont get out of bed for anything less than that....

#101 jafflemaker

jafflemaker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3625 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:11 PM

Thanks for the advice hack. I might hire a caddy to read the greens for me. Any suggestions on beer varietals and suitable eskies for the course. Maybe you could design a range.

#102 Tackleberry

Tackleberry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

yep I missed the vic open qualifying buy 9 shots last year…

yep I have my name on 11 boards across australia for various events

yep I have won a state junior open

yep I have won a junior club champs

yep I have throw alot of plastic trophies in the bin in the past 10 years

no I have never won a club championship

no I have never had a hole in one in comp.

yes i have shot in the 60’s more than 50 times in comp.

yes I have shot in the 90’s more than 50 times in comp

I once was very close to the course record at southern

i once had 23 putts in a round

I got to a 0 handicap at 16 years of age

I once didnt swing a golf club for 9 years from 2000-2009

I have plenty of silverware …...., but it is not the thing that makes me keep playing…

what else you wanna know big shot?

This could be the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum. But then I saw your swing. Everytime you post in the golf instruction section, we'll all be laughing. With all these amazing achievements & experience at such a high 15 year old jnr level, you'd think you would have learnt by now that condition is temporary. But you haven't learnt much over the years, except maybe how to drink more and insult people.

#103 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

lol, please dont sook champ. I never claimed to have a great swing... you dont need a pretty swing to be a gun golfer... your batting out of your league, go back to the academy and say g'day to your mate's hooks and hightower for me.... chopper.

#104 Malvern

Malvern

Not a Queenslander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3733 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:36 PM

Well played Hacky,

#105 Nikey Ho

Nikey Ho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:38 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watc…;

Thanks for that, forgot how funny that was..

Hack the legend, just how good is he !

something

How was the drive home?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users