105 replies to this topic

#76 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:40 AM

you know who you are...... you sick bastard shame on you.... my ex misses and her friends still cringe over what you used to do.... boys will be boys, but the sick **** you used to do when we were not home is just wrong.... you should be on a list somewhere

#77 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:45 AM

Are you trying to be funny now?

Diversion tactics because you are ashamed at being found out?

Can you do better than that?

mate most people on here know who I am, check the local boards out...... I dont need to hide anything champ..... i am what i am, I always have been, thats the soul reason why i get pissed with people that claim to be something that they are not. Like people that claim that they were pro's but infact have never been a pro, etc.......

#78 parbreaker

parbreaker

QLD 8 STR8 M8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3275 posts
  • LocationQ U E E N S L A N D E R

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:51 AM

Hey chipshot you should change your name to cheapshot. Glad to finally see why you are speaking such crap against hack and his OPINION. An old wound that you are too ashamed to handle face-to-face like a real man would. Disgraceful in my opinion.

#79 Kiwi

Kiwi

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24065 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:53 AM

maybe a meet on the huntingdale green?

#80 Juggs Judy

Juggs Judy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:55 AM

i am what i am, I always have been
And you always will be. Perhaps the most truthful thing you have ever said here. Sums you up PERFECTLY But it doesnt excuse your bahaviour in the past. And as for the undies sniffing story, which no doubt you have made up to cover your tracks, I doubt anyone if falling for that nonsense. If you think thats me, why don't you just come out and say who it is then??? Don't be a coward..

#81 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:00 AM

If i was to start smoking
i think they would be oh i don’t know..
Vanilla flavored i reckon

no no no, him and his mate blowy man, would be too weak to front up.... or maybe they both drive the same old mans hand me down merc.... who knows who sleeps with who's ip's these days, it's so unprotected, bareback and disgusting..... lol

#82 Drive4Show

Drive4Show

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2825 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:03 AM

no no no,

him and his mate blowy man, would be too weak to front up….

or maybe they both drive the same old mans hand me down merc….

who knows who sleeps with who’s ip’s these days, it’s so unprotected, bareback and disgusting…..

lol

“I work with retards, Those goofy bastards are about the best thing I’ve got going.” – Pat Healy – “There’s Something About Mary”

You love a made up insult without any substance what so ever. But humour me, what would be achieved if we were to ever meet?

#83 Kiwi

Kiwi

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24065 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:03 AM

thats too bad

#84 Juggs Judy

Juggs Judy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:06 AM

It's just killing you inside that I know who you are, know all about your murky past in amateur golf and yet your drunken brain can't remember who I am... think, hackpro, think...you should be able to work it our old chum...

#85 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:07 AM

i am what i am, I always have been

And you always will be.

Perhaps the most truthful thing you have ever said here.

Sums you up PERFECTLY

But it doesnt excuse your bahaviour in the past.

And as for the undies sniffing story, which no doubt you have made up to cover your tracks, I doubt anyone if falling for that nonsense. If you think thats me, why don’t you just come out and say who it is then??? Don’t be a coward..

ok, lets have a truth session then.... 1. I have never been given letter or word of warning from any golfing committee, executive, managing director, member, pro shop staff or superior at any public or private gold club in my entire 25 or more years of playing golf..... I can categorically say that. so Im curious as to why you would believe my behaviour was so bad....... I'd Like to Invite any person here that has played with me recently , in the past, previously or in fact at anytime that can qualify a round with me that I have shown abnormally bad behaviour on the golf course? sure we can all get frustrated, but im talking real deal here..... give it up... justify it, be honest come forward and back the undie sniffer...... I dont buy it, it's not my style and never has been.....

#86 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:13 AM

no no no,

who knows who sleeps with who’s ip’s these days, it’s so unprotected, bareback and disgusting…..

lol

“I work with retards, Those goofy bastards are about the best thing I’ve got going.” – Pat Healy – “There’s Something About Mary”

You love a made up insult without any substance what so ever.

But humour me, what would be achieved if we were to ever meet?

Titleist 910D3 Aldila RIP 60
Titleist 910Fd Aldila RIP 60
Titleist 909H Adilda Voodoo
Titleist 710 AP1 Nippon NS Pro 105T
Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 52, 56, 60
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport
Pro V1x

just a pleasant 18 on your shithouse greens and bunkers mate, chatting about the old times, drinking whisky and wine..... you know how it goes.... and then after the round we can both try and jump start you old mans merc off the corona parked next to it....... dont forget the egg and lettuce club sandwiches, all washed down with a weak cold latte.... whoops i nearly fell through the deck again! my bad.

#87 Drive4Show

Drive4Show

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2825 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:16 AM

no no no,

lol

Pro V1x

just a pleasant 18 on your shithouse greens and bunkers mate, chatting about the old times,

drinking whisky and wine…..

you know how it goes….

and then after the round we can both try and jump start you old mans merc off the corona parked next to it…....

dont forget the egg and lettuce club sandwiches, all washed down with a weak cold latte….

whoops i nearly fell through the deck again! my bad.

Lay off the tinnies and pies then tubby.

#88 thebeerman

thebeerman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:17 AM

Guy opinions are like arseholes every one has one, so just read it and move on....some people also say that any feedback is good feedback..

#89 Juggs Judy

Juggs Judy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:29 AM

so Im curious as to why you would believe my behaviour was so bad…....

I’d Like to Invite any person here that has played with me recently , in the past, previously or in fact at anytime that can qualify a round with me that I have shown abnormally bad behaviour on the golf course? give it up… justify it, be honest come forward I dont buy it, it’s not my style and never has been

It's all here on film big boy...some things just never change. Once a bogan, always a bogan. http://www.youtube.c...?v=VEfDb_jsgHY

#90 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:34 AM

no no no,

lol

Pro V1x

just a pleasant 18 on your shithouse greens and bunkers mate, chatting about the old times,

drinking whisky and wine…..

you know how it goes….

and then after the round we can both try and jump start you old mans merc off the corona parked next to it…….

dont forget the egg and lettuce club sandwiches, all washed down with a weak cold latte….

whoops i nearly fell through the deck again! my bad.

Lay off the tinnies and pies then tubby.

Pro V1x

agreed, my wife tells me that all they time..,LOL problem for you and your club is one of the guys that cracked your deck and nearly fell through that corroded, rotten shitpile is about 70 kgs only...... now, you have obviously tried to cheap out in the past, evident by the garbage replacement strips of reeded merbau , but at least nail them down properly...... mate stop trying to deny it, its an honest review of you below par bowl..... yes it had the stature, mate I used to hunt around that track monthly playing.... I used to bag that track every year at the masters, I seen it come and ago, prolly before you were itching in your daddies pants.... chill out, you aint got it, its not it anymore (as of last friday), accept it, you deal garbage like a **** on here all the time, now someone steps up gives an honest review of your course which currently is nowhere....... suck it up princess, not all that glitters is gold you know.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users