105 replies to this topic

#61 Golfgeek3005

Golfgeek3005

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:53 AM

Geesus, calm down guys... Hackpro - get that you're trying to give an honest review, but your tone and attitude towards D4S has always been shite... there's no denying that (of course, that can go both ways) Huntingdale is a great track, condition comes and goes, the greens at Royal have been shite the last couple of months, doesn't mean it's not a good course... would have expected a few people on here coud see beyond green condition...

#62 Juggs Judy

Juggs Judy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:53 AM

Sandhurst is a 36 hole **** hole. You’ve traded yourself well down by leaving Keysey to go there. Oh, the shame….

blahahahaha,

funny thing is im held in high regard at both….

it’s NOT a competition dickhead…..

i loved keysy, just like i loved southern

and prior I loved woodlands,

gold coast prior to that…..

mate, dont try compete with me, your nowhere…..

im not here to f&*k around, mate I have played on em all, div 1 , state q’ls and ivo….

gimme a break, im not talking rubbish, it is what it is…..

the course is not upto its status, it was expensive day, supposed to be on a premium track and it was not upto it…

fact brother, FACT

“I work with retards, Those goofy bastards are about the best thing I’ve got going.” – Pat Healy – “There’s Something About Mary”

did Dave_1 type that dribble for you? You like to big note, but have you ever actually achieved anything of note in amateur golf?? No offence, just curious bro...

#63 Juggs Judy

Juggs Judy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:56 AM

also, why the hell is this site so slow and riddled with double posts?....pages just hang forever?

#64 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:59 AM

because i choose to.... Im in business wanker...... I have been for over 15 years.... Im not stupid and I dont burn bridges....... thats why im always welcome back at all the clubs I have served so well, thats why I always weekly have lunch down there with the members of the previous clubs, be cause it is not a competition...... jesus, get a life and grow up, accept it for what it is, find peace in your life and be happy, you don't know what you've lost until it's gone.....

#65 Juggs Judy

Juggs Judy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:01 AM

Yeah, I believe you...really...I do... You just keep pumping up those tyres of yours big fella..

#66 Nikey Ho

Nikey Ho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:02 AM

also, why the hell is this site so slow and riddled with double posts?....pages just hang forever?

My thoughts exactly

#67 Nikey Ho

Nikey Ho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:05 AM

because i choose to….

Im in business wanker…...

I have been for over 15 years….

Im not stupid and I dont burn bridges…....

thats why im always welcome back at all the clubs I have served so well, thats why I always weekly have lunch down there with the members of the previous clubs, be cause it is not a competition…...

jesus, get a life and grow up, accept it for what it is, find peace in your life and be happy, you don’t know what you’ve lost until it’s gone…..

“I work with retards, Those goofy bastards are about the best thing I’ve got going.” – Pat Healy – “There’s Something About Mary”

Must be he'll busy with the business.....approaching 4000 posts on this site.....that's a lot of mid-week posting when you could be out driving business bro.....or having lunch at your old golf clubs.

#68 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:14 AM

Sandhurst is a 36 hole **** hole. You’ve traded yourself well down by leaving Keysey to go there. Oh, the shame….

blahahahaha,

funny thing is im held in high regard at both….

it’s NOT a competition dickhead…..

i loved keysy, just like i loved southern

and prior I loved woodlands,

gold coast prior to that…..

mate, dont try compete with me, your nowhere…..

im not here to f&*k around, mate I have played on em all, div 1 , state q’ls and ivo….

gimme a break, im not talking rubbish, it is what it is…..

the course is not upto its status, it was expensive day, supposed to be on a premium track and it was not upto it…

fact brother, FACT

did Dave_1 type that dribble for you?

You like to big note, but have you ever actually achieved anything of note in amateur golf?? No offence, just curious bro…

yep I missed the vic open qualifying buy 9 shots last year... yep I have my name on 11 boards across australia for various events yep I have won a state junior open yep I have won a junior club champs yep I have throw alot of plastic trophies in the bin in the past 10 years no I have never won a club championship no I have never had a hole in one in comp. yes i have shot in the 60's more than 50 times in comp. yes I have shot in the 90's more than 50 times in comp I once was very close to the course record at southern i once had 23 putts in a round I got to a 0 handicap at 16 years of age I once didnt swing a golf club for 9 years from 2000-2009 I have plenty of silverware ......., but it is not the thing that makes me keep playing... what else you wanna know big shot?

#69 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:17 AM

because i choose to….

Im in business wanker……

I have been for over 15 years….

Im not stupid and I dont burn bridges…….

thats why im always welcome back at all the clubs I have served so well, thats why I always weekly have lunch down there with the members of the previous clubs, be cause it is not a competition……

jesus, get a life and grow up, accept it for what it is, find peace in your life and be happy, you don’t know what you’ve lost until it’s gone…..

Must be he’ll busy with the business…..approaching 4000 posts on this site…..that’s a lot of mid-week posting when you could be out driving business bro…..or having lunch at your old golf clubs.

lol, you make me laugh....... I dont need to "drive" business Ive already done that.... business comes to me now..... I OWN IT got it squire?

#70 Juggs Judy

Juggs Judy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:18 AM

You didn't mention the bad attitude and temper issues you had back in the 90's. An embarassment to the game and a complete displeasure to play with. I remember it well actually - the few times I played with you gave me a great insight to just what an average piece of work you are mate. So its no surprise to see you bagging another club just to pump up your fragile ego. Amazing...

#71 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:24 AM

ok so come out.... show that you are not full of ****? or just a dis-grunteled played that i smashed up back then..... Im happy to mention I had issues.... hey that's the f&*k why I never made it as a professional golfer... I always said to people that I would never make it, because i knew I never had the required composure for it back then, so who are you bigshot? Im curious, i bet your a chopper....

#72 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:27 AM

You didn’t mention the bad attitude and temper issues you had back in the 90’s. An embarassment to the game and a complete displeasure to play with. I remember it well actually – the few times I played with you gave me a great insight to just what an average piece of work you are mate.

So its no surprise to see you bagging another club just to pump up your fragile ego. Amazing…

oh god. I think I know who you are.... your not the undie sniffer are you? please dont tell me...... you know it....

#73 Juggs Judy

Juggs Judy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:30 AM

Why would I come out Hackpro?... Just to satisfy your curiousity?... No, I dont think so. You were never even close to having what it takes to be a professional golfer. Not even a lowly Club pro.... But thats ok...it ain't for everyone is it... Surely you can cast your memory back a few years through the drunken alcoholic haze and work out who I am??/

#74 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:34 AM

yep your the underpants sniffer we caught..... f&*k i thought you'd be locked up by now.....

#75 Juggs Judy

Juggs Judy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:36 AM

Are you trying to be funny now? Diversion tactics because you are ashamed at being found out? Can you do better than that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users