105 replies to this topic

#31 Rhombus

Rhombus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:39 AM

Shanks, just calling a spade a spade... I gave my opinion, and he rubbished me for it...fair game I reckon!

#32 Nikey Ho

Nikey Ho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:44 AM

it amuses me the strivetoblow actually believes the greens are gold…..

any tiny speck of creditability i had for you regarding your “golf” is gone

you are funny…..

own up, hold your integrity and man the f&*K up, your greens are ****, and general course and club condition is well below par…..

stop being a poof

“I work with retards, Those goofy bastards are about the best thing I’ve got going.” – Pat Healy – “There’s Something About Mary”

Man up yourself and let us know what club you're a member of....and why it's so much better then Huntingdale. Not that we'd know if you're telling the truth anyway. Not sure why you're also giving D4S heat (and poofs as well).

#33 Nikey Ho

Nikey Ho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:48 AM

D4S, your devotion to a second rate golf course is the only embarrassing thing here mate! I inderstand youre a menber, but that doesn’t discount my opinion and as my opinion is not biased, people probably appreciate it more than yours! There is nothing cohesive about the course and by posts on this topic, it seems as though I’m not alone in my assessment.

The only reason it has any prestige at all is because of the Masters, sounds like what a certain Sydney course is trying to do! Give me the Ocean course or Moonah open any day….and that’s really saying something.

Golf is not a game of perfect!

Yubby....how are we mate.....,,,We know you really love The Lakes......don't we......it's really about the Sydney vs Melbourne thing isn't it......c'mon......it's ok LOL

#34 Rhombus

Rhombus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:55 AM

I live in neither Nikey! If I had the choice for golf only, I would choose Melbourne though....probably a dozen of the top 15 courses in the country, hard to argue with that. And I don't hate the Lakes, just think it is MASSIVELY overrated! Would take it any day over Huntingdale though!

#35 Juggs Judy

Juggs Judy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:03 AM

you are funny…..

own up, hold your integrity and man the f&*K up, your greens are ****, and general course and club condition is well below par…..

stop being a poof

“I work with retards, Those goofy bastards are about the best thing I’ve got going.” – Pat Healy – “There’s Something About Mary”

Man up yourself and let us know what club you’re a member of….and why it’s so much better then Huntingdale. Not that we’d know if you’re telling the truth anyway.

Not sure why you’re also giving D4S heat (and poofs as well).

Keysborough. Or worse, Sandhurst, where he is building a mega million palace that will be worth about half what it costs when it is finished.

#36 Shreksm

Shreksm

NooB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2239 posts
  • LocationGod's Country

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:04 AM

D4S, your devotion to a second rate golf course is the only embarrassing thing here mate! I inderstand youre a menber, but that doesn’t discount my opinion and as my opinion is not biased, people probably appreciate it more than yours! There is nothing cohesive about the course and by posts on this topic, it seems as though I’m not alone in my assessment.

The only reason it has any prestige at all is because of the Masters, sounds like what a certain Sydney course is trying to do! Give me the Ocean course or Moonah open any day….and that’s really saying something.

Golf is not a game of perfect!

Each to their own Yub. Personally I think Huntingdale is a cracker of a course and think its only human for a golfer to defend their club as D4S is. Whilst its standard might be well below par atm, every year I play it in June its always in great nick. Personally, I love the course because I now get play the same (not totally the same) course that I used to watch my idols play when I was a kid. I like the layout as well, it seems to suit my game.

#37 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:04 AM

you are funny…..

stop being a poof

Man up yourself and let us know what club you’re a member of….and why it’s so much better then Huntingdale. Not that we’d know if you’re telling the truth anyway.

back the F^&k up its not about competing clubs moron, its about a honest review of a club that is "allegedly" a top class track. In fact it is not... pictures dont say ****, green in colour it was, I never said it was dry. burnt out or yellow, the condition close up and on the surface was disgusting for a course held in this regard.... that is FACT.... strivetoblow, can hang around the course for 8 hours on saturday trying to get the best pics he can, playing with his aperture, shutter speed and film speed for all day and night for all i care, the truth is what it is, on friday the course was a massive disappointment, from the worn out, over used club house, to the 1/2 inch long pubic course bent grass greens..... it doesnt matter, its over worked for what it is, and its an honest review by 8-10 different blokes..... rubbish..... cheers

#38 Threejagking

Threejagking

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:07 AM

Hahaha keep going lads. It's keeping me occupied on this boring night

#39 Drive4Show

Drive4Show

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2825 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:12 AM

you are funny…..

stop being a poof

back the F^&k up

its not about competing clubs moron, its about a honest review of a club that is “allegedly” a top class track. In fact it is not…

pictures dont say ****, green in colour it was, I never said it was dry. burnt out or yellow, the condition close up and on the surface was disgusting for a course held in this regard….

that is FACT….

strivetoblow, can hang around the course for 8 hours on saturday trying to get the best pics he can, playing with his aperture, shutter speed and film speed for all day and night for all i care, the truth is what it is, on friday the course was a massive disappointment, from the worn out, over used club house, to the 1/2 inch long pubic course bent grass greens…..

it doesnt matter, its over worked for what it is, and its an honest review by 8-10 different blokes…..

rubbish…..

cheers

Geez you're an angry man! You're happy to never come back, we're happy to never have you back. Win/win.

#40 Nikey Ho

Nikey Ho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:14 AM

you are funny…..

stop being a poof

back the F^&k up

its not about competing clubs moron, its about a honest review of a club that is “allegedly” a top class track. In fact it is not…

pictures dont say ****, green in colour it was, I never said it was dry. burnt out or yellow, the condition close up and on the surface was disgusting for a course held in this regard….

that is FACT….

strivetoblow, can hang around the course for 8 hours on saturday trying to get the best pics he can, playing with his aperture, shutter speed and film speed for all day and night for all i care, the truth is what it is, on friday the course was a massive disappointment, from the worn out, over used club house, to the 1/2 inch long pubic course bent grass greens…..

it doesnt matter, its over worked for what it is, and its an honest review by 8-10 different blokes…..

rubbish…..

cheers

Go easy mate.....you're writing yourself off here like a real sad rapist. My point is what are you comparing it too? maybe you tell us some courses that are ranked higher then it (worse) in the rankings that you think are better then it. And conditioning shouldn't come into the equation as it can change from season to season. RM a few years back with the drought conditions wasn't exactly presented at its finest.

#41 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:14 AM

you are funny…..

stop being a poof

Keysborough. Or worse, Sandhurst, where he is building a mega million palace that will be worth about half what it costs when it is finished.

ahh duuff alot ...dont be offended..... ask anyone that i play with what i think about keysborough or sandhurst both 18's mate i speak honestly, even about my own courses, so chill out choppa

#42 Juggs Judy

Juggs Judy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:20 AM

Sandhurst is a 36 hole **** hole. You've traded yourself well down by leaving Keysey to go there. Oh, the shame....

#43 Shreksm

Shreksm

NooB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2239 posts
  • LocationGod's Country

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:24 AM

Sandhurst is a 36 hole **** hole. You’ve traded yourself well down by leaving Keysey to go there. Oh, the shame….

And here we go again, any relation to SS are we? And what a '**** hole' it is.

#44 Nikey Ho

Nikey Ho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:24 AM

you are funny…..

stop being a poof

ahh duuff alot …dont be offended…..

ask anyone that i play with what i think about keysborough or sandhurst both 18’s

mate i speak honestly, even about my own courses, so chill out choppa

Read my post above and speak up.....lets see which courses u think are better

#45 Juggs Judy

Juggs Judy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:28 AM

Sandhurst is a 36 hole **** hole. You’ve traded yourself well down by leaving Keysey to go there. Oh, the shame….

And here we go again, any relation to SS are we?

And what a ‘**** hole’ it is.

The only way to find out a man’s true character is see what flavour cigarettes he smokes.

Sorry mate, don't quite follow...who is SS ??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users