48 replies to this topic

#46 jarro

jarro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6068 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 07:01 AM

took it out for a round at Virginia today.

feels great, really stout shaft... and nice heavy head (D4)

hit a couple of shots off the fairway today, the club really got the ball up quickly and sent the ball on a nice, not too high trajectory 8) This shaft is SOOOOOO much better than the crappy Nippon i had in the 200 steel before :roll: but i think a lot of how this club performs has to be in how the head plays... it's just awesome to hit this thing :!:

i didn't hit any tee shots with it today ... the driver was on fire :mrgreen: but i'm going to the range in the morning so i can try it out with the ball teed up ... but i don't think there'll be any problems there at all.

I'm very happy biggrin.gif

#47 Jaster Mereel

Jaster Mereel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2610 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 08:51 AM

Triple Well???

#48 prmeier

prmeier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 09:02 AM

Glad to here you like it Jarro. The 200 tours are truly great fairway woods. So much more forgiving. My last couple of 3 woods were a Cleveland Quadpro 13° and Titleist 975f 13.5° and neither hit the ball as long as the 15° TM. More forgiving than the other two as well. The TX90 was a real surprise to me as I'd heard they were a bit soft and high launching but the guy who does my shafts said I would like it so I gave it a go. Definitely going to put one in my next fairway (a 200 tour 17 biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I think).

#49 jarro

jarro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6068 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 05:19 PM

i'm stoked

prmeier

biggrin.gif

thanks again for the club :mrgreen: I also forgot to mention that it was in

AS NEW

condition :mrgreen:

prmeier

really does look after his stuff :wink:

love the shaft... feels so easy to hit with, can't wait to put it in play again tomorrow :mrgreen: I'd read reviews by

Ben

about these shafts and he really raved about them ... now i know why :wink:

one gripe though, these Lamkin Cord grips just rip my hands to pieces sad.gif i might get a GP tour velvet for my new beast 8)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users