#34 lagerlover

lagerlover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:00 AM

My Ping driver was in better nick:)

I know Ferret, your big stick was mint compared to this thing..... I'm now kicking myself I didn't keep it!

#35 ballyballs

ballyballs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:18 AM

pretty low act it seems especially from a club pro ... !!!! reminds me of an old primary school rhyme .... "There was a man from Horsham who took out his ...... " lol.

#36 coota

coota

Suspect

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:28 AM

I know a bit about this one.....the putter (and I have seen it), was actually in really good condition.....if you want new just buy new. It seems you snapped the putter in two and sent it back.....man.....idiots like you deserve what you get....I'm surprised he didn't report that to Ebay.....it shows who has the class numnuts!!!!

#37 jetset

jetset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1105 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:15 AM

Dont feed the troll....

#38 BumpunGrind

BumpunGrind

Year of the Day

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13412 posts
  • LocationThirteen point twenty-four warning points

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:27 AM

I know a bit about this one…..the putter (and I have seen it), was actually in really good condition…..if you want new just buy new.
It seems you snapped the putter in two and sent it back…..man…..idiots like you deserve what you get….I’m surprised he didn’t report that to Ebay…..it shows who has the class numnuts!!!!

post of the year! Do you have anything mint that I can buy off you?

#39 AppleEater

AppleEater

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:30 AM

HAHA Is it a coincidence that troll has the same name as the other headpro at Horsham? http://www.horshamgo...x?page=Pro Shop pfft....Amateur hour!

#40 LowLife

LowLife

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:38 AM

I know a bit about this one…..the putter (and I have seen it), was actually in really good condition…..if you want new just buy new.
It seems you snapped the putter in two and sent it back…..man…..idiots like you deserve what you get….I’m surprised he didn’t report that to Ebay…..it shows who has the class numnuts!!!!

post of the year!

Do you have anything mint that I can buy off you?

{insert clever witty signature here}
I am number six double three

He was buying a new one as far as he knew? Unreal

#41 coota

coota

Suspect

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:34 AM

He was buying a second hand (thats used....FYI)..... And if he is gonna snap it in half and send it back under the cover of being an anonymous purchaser.....it really shows who the **** is...... If he wants to save a buck he should just buy a Chinese copy and then complain to Callaway or whoever...... So don't waste your time standing up for the idiot that hides behind his computer

#42 coota

coota

Suspect

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:43 AM

He was buying a second hand (thats used....FYI)..... And if he is gonna snap it in half and send it back under the cover of being an anonymous purchaser.....it really shows who the **** is...... If he wants to save a buck he should just buy a Chinese copy and then complain to Callaway or whoever...... So don't waste your time standing up for the idiot that hides behind his computer

#43 coota

coota

Suspect

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:44 AM

#44 coota

coota

Suspect

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:17 AM

#45 BumpunGrind

BumpunGrind

Year of the Day

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13412 posts
  • LocationThirteen point twenty-four warning points

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:35 AM

hang on now team, it seems there are two versions of the story going on here now... this is where it gets very interesting Two simple questions should clear this right up... Was the putter mint as advertised or not? Was the putter broken in half before or after it was sold?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users