61 replies to this topic

#16 lagerlover

lagerlover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:55 AM

Buy yourself a cheap 2 litre bottle of cola, pour it into a bucket and and pop the putter head in. The rust will be gone overnight.

$124 is pretty good value for one of these.

Yeah I was happy to grab it at that price. But I thought I was getting it in mint, this is barely in good nick. The thing would be at least five years old too.

#17 MPD

MPD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:26 AM

It should not matter what the price is,the seller was selling the item as 'mint'.You may as well not have any catergories as to the the condition of the club

#18 Natnkyls

Natnkyls

Master Chipper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2037 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:15 PM

It looks like a Ping B60, I always wanted one of them

#19 dave_1_

dave_1_

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 7733 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:51 PM

contact paypal for refund they would refund under these circumstances item sold and not delivered as decribed. IT willt take about 2 or 3 weeks but the online claim process through paypal is acttually pretty good and easy, they give you dates and timelines. DO IT so others dont get burnt by this seller

#20 Fingerbang

Fingerbang

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:45 PM

Leave positive feeback though.

#21 dave_1_

dave_1_

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 7733 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 10:37 PM

if he agree to pay funds back or come to some kind of deal . why the new profile, did they ban your old one?

#22 jesper

jesper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:25 AM

I've also been burnt by a 'mint' description by this seller I went through Paypal got my money back

#23 Daves

Daves

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7439 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:00 AM

I got to see this putter in person today. Even ignoring the rust, it isn't remotely in Mint condition. The head is well marked and has clearly been used for a while. Had a Cheap non standard grip also.

#24 lagerlover

lagerlover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:26 AM

I’ve also been burnt by a ‘mint’ description by this seller
I went through Paypal got my money back

Just to update..... Seeking full refund plus postage costs. Sent email with that request, basically told to jam it. I wanted to keep all correspondence in writing, quickly ran out of options..... Spoke to Anthony "the manager" of the club, he forwarded my complaint to the board," can't do anything else as proshop seperate business"..I then rang the mobile of Ian "the president", didn't answer or return my calls. Ended up speaking to the infamous Richard 'the pro", which after initial written correspondence, he demanded I call him, (which is something I did not want to do). I got nothing but abuse.... How dare you go over my head... Offered you your money back, not any more.( yes he did offer to talk, but put it all back on me, I was too fussy, and demanded I ring him).... You're a grub... etc etc. Will now go through Paypal, shame, am a bit of a squeaky wheel when required... What a mess!

#25 Tango67

Tango67

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • LocationMacau

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:56 AM

Write a letter to the club as he used the letterhead didn't he so therefore you would think that there was some club responsibility At least get him in the shite for Is representing the club

#26 GSP

GSP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1743 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:03 AM

Paypal should refund it. What a ****

#27 lagerlover

lagerlover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:06 AM

Write a letter to the club as he used the letterhead didn’t he so therefore you would think that there was some club responsibility
At least get him in the shite for
Is representing the club

Current HCP: 6
Best round: 71
Hole in ones: 4

Did that exact thing.... Manager told me the guys are a completely separate business!! The phone call I then made to the seperate business went downhill as quick as I expected.

#28 CaNadiAn MiCk

CaNadiAn MiCk

Head of the asylum

• Administrators
  • 16461 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:09 AM

Is pro a PGA Member? Contact head office in Sandhurst. Possible Code of ethic breach if so

#29 lagerlover

lagerlover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:17 AM

Thanks madam, Great idea, I will contact these guys tomorrow. Lager

#30 Kiwi

Kiwi

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members