48 replies to this topic

#1 Pirelli

Pirelli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:57 PM

Hi All, I'm after a new shaft for my 910D2 and don't want to cop a club's worth of postage by myself for it. Anyone else interested in picking up an item or two and splitting the postage? I'm in Melbourne. Work in the CBD, live in East Malvern but travel around a bit so can get to most places easily enough. Cheers

#2 BGH

BGH

Ruggedly handsome member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationYou stay classy Melbourne

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:51 PM

I'm might be interested in picking something up from Fergo as well. Email me at bgh at exemail dot kom dot au.

#3 Pirelli

Pirelli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:53 PM

Great, I'll send you an email tonight once I'm home from work. Anyone else? The more the merrier as long as we keep the value to something reasonable.

#4 BGH

BGH

Ruggedly handsome member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationYou stay classy Melbourne

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:57 PM

Pretty sure RobNewy was keen as well as per this thread http://forums.iseekg...13/topics/51024

#5 JADO75

JADO75

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:07 AM

What shaft are you after mate? I've got a kai'li with tip

#6 DJdt

DJdt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:32 AM

Pirelli, I could be keen too. My email is jakemkthomson at gmail dot com. I don't have a recent price list..

#7 Pirelli

Pirelli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:29 AM

I think RobNewy got a Lajosi instead. I've emailed both of you. What are the details on the kai'li you have Jado? Length, weight, flex? Made for or real? What grip and how many tapes?

#8 JADO75

JADO75

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:00 AM

Made for titleist kai'li, one of the stock offerings, 44.25" from tip to grip, stiff 65gram, 1 or 2 papers with titleist grip still tacky & genuine 910 tip $80 posted or pick up penrith

#9 Johnraf

Johnraf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:13 AM

I would be in this....But alas, I'm all the way over here in Perth. Also I just shot an order for a 910D2 to fergo 2 days ago....Which he hasn't responded to! I'm also waiting on my Mizuno's from him too....Yes had I know I was getting a new driver I would've added it to the same driver. If I don't here back from Fergo I might go to drummond as I have a $80 voucher - less the $450 for the drummond price rip off, I may break even with Fergo's price inclusive of the shipping..... Does that make sense??? Anyone?

#10 Pirelli

Pirelli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:59 AM

With the AUD how it is I'd stick with Fergo. Essentially you'd be throwing your $80 voucher in the bin because you'd be out of pocket the same amount. Use it to get a few boxes or balls or something instead.

#11 Johnraf

Johnraf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:36 AM

Yeah....I'm starting to think like that, it's just over half a vokey! (voucher) I've sent another email to Fergo about the order and I've no reply! I'm not a very patient person....infact I rush home to see if my irons have been delivered. Order sent on the 14th and paid on the 17th. Does anybody know how long it could/should take for an order to arrive from Fergo?

#12 Pirelli

Pirelli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:42 AM

He's sometimes slow to answer emails. If your clubs have been mailed they should arrive in about a week. Sometimes it's customs in Australia that hold things up. Once he mails they you should get a tracking number.

#13 Johnraf

Johnraf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:04 AM

Not received a tracking number yet and I paid in full on the 17th...should I be worried?

#14 JADO75

JADO75

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:43 PM

Any interest in the Kai'li Pirelli?

#15 Pirelli

Pirelli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:50 PM

I wouldn't worry just yet Johnraf, he'll get back to you. We've all put in orders with him and been happy. He must just be really flat out. Jado I'm kind of interested but its not a shaft at the top of my list. At that price I can almost get a new one from fergo. Would you post it to me in melb for $65?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users