Photo

AB Big Bonaza Equipment Offload! (Help Needed)

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#91 BROWNMAN

BROWNMAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3619 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:35 AM

AB......Do u still have the 7.5 driver head? (bang) Dont ask me to go through 4 pages..lol...I would fall asleee........

#92 AB_Uncut

AB_Uncut

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1655 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:40 AM

Something’s are worth more than money.

VTTP534
The other AB (AB2)

Listen to this man GCG, he is smart :) Happy to give it away just to spite you mate and prove a point, like Ab2 said, some things are worth more than money.

#93 AB_Uncut

AB_Uncut

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1655 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:45 AM

AB…...Do u still have the 7.5 driver head? (bang) Dont ask me to go through 4 pages..lol…I would fall asleee….....

Yeah buddy, the 7.5 degree Bang MY Square? Mate if you want it, you can have it for $40 and I will chuck in the matching MY square 3wd and post it all to you free. I class you as a good mate Brownie, so am always happy to do deals for you :)

#94 BroKar

BroKar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:49 AM

I am always interested in buying stuff hence why I came in here, the seen you being a complete and utter tosser and commented. You have always come across as a complete know it all wanker and now you are showing your true colors. I'll leave your thread alone now.

#95 BROWNMAN

BROWNMAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3619 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:50 AM

AB……Do u still have the 7.5 driver head? (bang) Dont ask me to go through 4 pages..lol…I would fall asleee……..

Yeah buddy, the 7.5 degree Bang MY Square?

Mate if you want it, you can have it for $40 and I will chuck in the matching MY square 3wd and post it all to you free. I class you as a good mate Brownie, so am always happy to do deals for you :)

It is quite possible that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

God forgives people, that’s not my job….

Done deal Damo......thank you...inbox me with pay advice will send asap Mon ...Thanks again Brownie.........

#96 AB_Uncut

AB_Uncut

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1655 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:59 AM

AB……Do u still have the 7.5 driver head? (bang) Dont ask me to go through 4 pages..lol…I would fall asleee……..

Mate if you want it, you can have it for $40 and I will chuck in the matching MY square 3wd and post it all to you free. I class you as a good mate Brownie, so am always happy to do deals for you :)

It is quite possible that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Done deal Damo…...thank you…inbox me with pay advice will send asap Mon ...Thanks again Brownie…......

Sweet as mate, talk tomorrow...

#97 AB_Uncut

AB_Uncut

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1655 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:00 AM

I am always interested in buying stuff hence why I came in here, the seen you being a complete and utter tosser and commented.

You have always come across as a complete know it all wanker and now you are showing your true colors.

I’ll leave your thread alone now.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out! :) Sticks and stones mate... Boo Hoo...

#98 Goldy

Goldy

Ed Rayner's love child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39932 posts
  • Location20m closer than you expected

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:01 AM

AB - thanks again for the driver on behalf of the committee. You're contributions are gratefully received - you're a great supporter of our events, and it is much appreciated.

#99 AB_Uncut

AB_Uncut

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1655 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:04 AM

Like I said I would, the Callaway FT9 is no longer for sale and has been donated to the ISG Victorian boys as a prize...

Updated list with sold items removed…

• Tour Edge Exotics CB3 4wd (16.5), Motore 80 S shaft, MINT, no headcover… 9/10… $70
  • Titleist Vokey Spin Milled Wedges, All Wedge Flex…
    2×58 deg EC 8.5/10… $70 ea
    1×56 deg EC 8.5/10… $70
    1×56 deg VGC 8/10 (used by me).... $50
  • Ping G5 COPIES fairway wood heads (5 and 7wd) in plastic with 1 headcover… $20 for both!
  • LEFT HAND (Dont ask!) Bang Maxwell Curve Anti Slice Driver, 7.5 deg, no headcover, in plastic… $10
  • Ping Ally Isopur 33 inch putter VGC… 7.5/10… $35
  • 2 x FT5 tour heads 9.5 deg, I have one headcover, definite and if I can’t locate the other will drop $10 off price… EC.. 8.5/10… $60 each
  • Cleveland FL 3wd HT head, 17 deg, with headcover, EC (used 1 round)... 8.5/10… $50
  • MOI Intruder 4 hybrid head, in plastic, with headcover… $50
  • MOI Intruder 3wd head, in plastic, with headcover… $50
  • Bang o matic 24 hybrid head, in plastic with headcover… $50

#100 AB_Uncut

AB_Uncut

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1655 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:05 AM

AB – thanks again for the driver on behalf of the committee.

You’re contributions are gratefully received – you’re a great supporter of our events, and it is much appreciated.

“Do not let a flattering woman coax and wheedle you and deceive you; she is after your barn”……Ed Rayner
Goldy. G-Oldy? Godly? Goldenrod? Goldfinger? Numbnuts? Whatever.
No ponies were harmed in the making of this post.

Thanks Goldy, you are a true gentleman mate, and I am always happy to support you guys.

#101 Goldy

Goldy

Ed Rayner's love child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39932 posts
  • Location20m closer than you expected

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:08 AM

We still need to get out to the 'bat for a hit too, mate. I'll send you a mail and see if we can manage to get something happening - see if we can rope Stink in as well. Cheers pal.

#102 Tigerland

Tigerland

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:57 AM

Ab just wanted to say thanks for the putter mate. Its an absolute treat. Tigs.

#103 parbreaker

parbreaker

QLD 8 STR8 M8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3275 posts
  • LocationQ U E E N S L A N D E R

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:09 AM

This is HILARIOUS..... Sorry to say but the HELP NEEDED at the end of the title says it all.

#104 BROWNMAN

BROWNMAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3619 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:55 AM

Damo ,Mate I will be away till friday,I waited for pay advice but ya musta been busy,are you able to hold till I get back,if not,thats ok by me too..cheers ...D leave a pm if u want thanks BM

#105 TheWalrus

TheWalrus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3596 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:42 AM

Jeez, what a laugh...been away for a while and look what I've been missing! What price for the bang o matic hybrid head mate. I've never even seen one before so I have no idea if I'll like it but might give it a try!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users