Photo

AB Big Bonaza Equipment Offload! (Help Needed)

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#46 Goodbye

Goodbye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 794 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:10 PM

If only there were PM's.

#47 titleist

titleist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2570 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:51 PM

I think he's taken his bat and ball and ... :)

#48 Mazey

Mazey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:48 PM

Hey i got in first with the cb3! lol AB havent got a email yet?

#49 BroKar

BroKar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:00 AM

Don't know why he carries on in regards to the cover, if anyone on here knows what they are worth it is Titleist, has had more Scottie's than this forum combined. The cover is worth under $100, tbh none of the pricing has been that great and could be found on eBay quite easily.

#50 Gold_Coast_Golfer

Gold_Coast_Golfer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1559 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:17 AM

KNOCK KNOCK ANYONE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want that fkn Callaway driver and I want it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How bad do you want to sell it?? can be to much of a hurry?? You got till end of the weekend to update the happenings on here otherwise I'll spend my money elsewhere?? If it costs me more so be it but I can't go out and hit a driver I haven't got can I. This is like trying to get service in Grace Brothers. Talk about customer noservice.

#51 Schmuck

Schmuck

B grade Chopper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11122 posts
  • LocationThat's me behind the GOAT

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:59 AM

KNOCK KNOCK ANYONE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want that fkn Callaway driver and I want it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How bad do you want to sell it?? can be to much of a hurry??

You got till end of the weekend to update the happenings on here otherwise I’ll spend my money elsewhere?? If it costs me more so be it but I can’t go out and hit a driver I haven’t got can I.

This is like trying to get service in Grace Brothers. Talk about customer noservice.

“I am not the messiah”

Just Starting to get your humour GCG

#52 AB_Uncut

AB_Uncut

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1655 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:55 AM

Hey all, sorry about that checked it religiously for awhile and there was no action so I was heading to eBay. Been busy so haven't done so. Updated list with sold items removed...

• Tour Edge Exotics CB3 4wd (16.5), Motore 80 S shaft, MINT, no headcover… 9/10… $70
  • Callaway FT9 imix, 9 deg, Aldila VS Proto 60 S shaft, EC, no headcover… 9/10… $80
  • Titleist Vokey Spin Milled Wedges, All Wedge Flex…
    2×58 deg EC 8.5/10… $70 ea
    1×56 deg EC 8.5/10… $70
    1×56 deg VGC 8/10 (used by me).... $50
  • Bang MY Square Driver head 7.5 deg with headcover VGC, scratch on the sole… $40
  • Bang MY Square 3wd head with headcover, never used… $40
  • Ping G5 COPIES fairway wood heads (5 and 7wd) in plastic with 1 headcover… $20 for both!
  • LEFT HAND (Dont ask!) Bang Maxwell Curve Anti Slice Driver, 7.5 deg, no headcover, in plastic… $10
  • Ping Ally Isopur 33 inch putter VGC… 7.5/10… $35
  • 2 x FT5 tour heads 9.5 deg, I have one headcover, definite and if I can’t locate the other will drop $10 off price… EC.. 8.5/10… $60 each
  • Cleveland FL 3wd HT head, 17 deg, with headcover, EC (used 1 round)... 8.5/10… $50
  • MOI Intruder 4 hybrid head, in plastic, with headcover… $50
  • MOI Intruder 3wd head, in plastic, with headcover… $50
  • Bang o matic 24 hybrid head, in plastic with headcover… $50
  • Titleist 906F4 3wd 15.5, Aldila VS Proto 80 S shaft… GC (has a couple of sky marks from previous owner) no playability issues, with headcover… 6.5/10… $40

#53 AB_Uncut

AB_Uncut

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1655 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:56 AM

dibs 906f4 if bronson falls through

Sorry mate, it is sold and he is picking up tonight... (Will let you know if anything changes but I am pretty sure it is a done deal)

#54 AB_Uncut

AB_Uncut

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1655 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:57 AM

Are the 58 Vokeys still on the table?

Incoming Golf Balls have the right of way!

Yes mate, all are still available

#55 AB_Uncut

AB_Uncut

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1655 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:58 AM

AB, re: the bang o matic hybrid head, any chance you got a shaft to go into it?
Looking for a heavyish stiff graphite

“If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I’d pull the curtains.”
Bill Shankly

No sorry mate, have no 0.370 shafts on me currently. Is just the head at this stage

#56 AB_Uncut

AB_Uncut

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1655 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:02 AM

Hey Ab would you do the cb3 75 posted to gold coast?
Email me mazey.b@hotmailDOTcom

You have first dibs on it mate as you were the first to post, will email you tomorrow morning. Happy to courier it anywhere in Australia. PS - it is cb3 80, if that makes a difference?

“Tour Edge Exotics CB3 4wd (16.5), Motore 80 S shaft, MINT, no headcover… 9/10… $70”

Posted to WA?

Haywood Jablome
Male, 24, Western Siberia.
Handicap- 36.

Yoss, if uasistido doesn't take it, you are first in line. Yes will send to WA...

#57 AB_Uncut

AB_Uncut

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1655 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:04 AM

Titleist and Brokar: How bout you both go fk yourselves and take your opinions with you? No one asked for them and no one requires them here. Go annoy some other schmuck (not the schmuck on here). You have got the wrong person here, so fk off!

#58 AB_Uncut

AB_Uncut

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1655 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:12 AM

KNOCK KNOCK ANYONE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want that fkn Callaway driver and I want it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How bad do you want to sell it?? can be to much of a hurry??

You got till end of the weekend to update the happenings on here otherwise I’ll spend my money elsewhere?? If it costs me more so be it but I can’t go out and hit a driver I haven’t got can I.

This is like trying to get service in Grace Brothers. Talk about customer noservice.

“I am not the messiah”

See I would have actually sold it to you GCG, but once again you have acted like a cockhead and I am not interested in selling (to you anyway!). I would rather see you waste a whole lot more coin elsewhere. The problem is, you thought you smelled ***** and desperation. You don't give me ultimatums mate, I'll save you the weekend, fk off and buy it elsewhere. This ain't a department store and I don't have to be nice to customers. Personally I would rather give it away than sell it to you now. If you want to buy it, I can now do a special deal for you and double the price to $160 + shipping (Everyone else, it is still $80 + shipping) If you are now not interested, I suggest you shelve the attitude mate and go fk off somewhere else!

#59 2Putts

2Putts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9876 posts
  • LocationAs Above

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:25 AM

I've never heard that at Grace Brothers.

#60 AB_Uncut

AB_Uncut

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1655 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:29 AM

I’ve never heard that at Grace Brothers.

Confucius Say
A kiss on the lips is just shopping upstairs for downstairs merchandise.

Hahahahahaha nice call 2 putts, you are a funny man, now that I get your sense of humour. lol... Honestly mate sometimes around here you think you are running a sheltered workshop for the special and gifted. This definitely ain't no grace brothers mate, more akin with a dirty run down pawn shop run by bikers... You don't like the selling conditions, best you shop somewhere else. Customer service to rude arrogant pricks is not what this store is about. I just wish it was a shop front with personal interaction lmao... People think I am harsh here.... Hahahaha....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users