Photo

AB Big Bonaza Equipment Offload! (Help Needed)

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#16 Didntquitecatchit

Didntquitecatchit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2607 posts
  • LocationMelbourne City

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:23 AM

GolfDQC:

You want the Ping Belly Putter right? (seeing you are a Ping Nut lol)

The Fubuki shaft is the tour model is 42.25 inches long, has a 0.335 tip, weighs 71g, has a torque of 3.3 and a mid high kickpoint. It was professionally pulled by me on a shaft puller with low heat so it is A1…

Send me your email and we can organise payment and shipping (I will combine shipping and give you a total shipping cost via courier)

It is quite possible that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Golfdqc at yahoo dot com Chat there.

#17 Didntquitecatchit

Didntquitecatchit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2607 posts
  • LocationMelbourne City

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:35 AM

golfdqc at yahoo dot com

#18 Chief_Wiggum

Chief_Wiggum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:52 AM

AB - Mate I am happy to take the Odyssey 2 ball belly off your hands. My email is wfprivate01@hotmail.com. Postage would be to Gold Coast. Look forward to hearing from you.

#19 titleist

titleist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2570 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:59 PM

A.B got any 10.5* heads lying about? wazzas@hotmail.com

#20 elstow

elstow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:35 PM

Interested in the 58 degree vokey - what bounce is it? etc Also, do you have a 60 by any chance?

#21 AB_Uncut

AB_Uncut

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1655 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:09 AM

A.B got any 10.5* heads lying about?
wazzas@hotmail.com

Sorry mate, the only one I have is the one I am using. If I find one in amongst the stuff I have I will drop you a line.

#22 AB_Uncut

AB_Uncut

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1655 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:19 AM

Interested in the 58 degree vokey – what bounce is it? etc

Also, do you have a 60 by any chance?

You are looking at 8 degrees of bounce mate, and no 60 degree sorry...

#23 AB_Uncut

AB_Uncut

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1655 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:32 AM

Oh I forgot one item that I have just found now, collectors Scotty Cameron Putter cover. Originally bought for myself but as I am using a different model Scotty (amongst others) I am going to pass this onto someone who will enjoy it. It has never left the house EVER. The model is: 2010 Holiday Boys & Toys Ah, boys and their toys. The youthful anticipation of holiday wish lists coming true gave Scotty his inspiration for this year's holiday-themed headcover. What boy doesn't dream of receiving a telescope for stargazing? Or, of a new robot or rocket ship for an imaginary trip to outer space? With our playful Scotty Dog in his moon suit joining in on the fun, this new headcover promises to surprise and delight the kid in all of us. Scotty released 1,000 of these in the Studio Store on December 13, 2010. Pics: Offers considered, but guys seriously this is a 1 in 1000 worldwide putter cover, unless you are serious please don't throw a stupid price at me. A few people have contacted me on items trying to low ball me via email. Guys I am happy to give someone a deal but the prices on here are pretty good and I am giving the ISG crew first dibs...

#24 titleist

titleist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2570 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:01 AM

A.B got any 10.5* heads lying about?
wazzas@hotmail.com">wazzas@hotmail.com

Sorry mate, the only one I have is the one I am using. If I find one in amongst the stuff I have I will drop you a line.

It is quite possible that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Please do, want a cheapie for Nunchuck experiment

#25 titleist

titleist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2570 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:05 AM

Oh I forgot one item that I have just found now, collectors Scotty Cameron Putter cover. Originally bought for myself but as I am using a different model Scotty (amongst others) I am going to pass this onto someone who will enjoy it. It has never left the house EVER.

The model is:

2010 Holiday Boys & Toys

Ah, boys and their toys. The youthful anticipation of holiday wish lists coming true gave Scotty his inspiration for this year’s holiday-themed headcover. What boy doesn’t dream of receiving a telescope for stargazing? Or, of a new robot or rocket ship for an imaginary trip to outer space? With our playful Scotty Dog in his moon suit joining in on the fun, this new headcover promises to surprise and delight the kid in all of us. Scotty released 1,000 of these in the Studio Store on December 13, 2010.

Pics:

Offers considered, but guys seriously this is a 1 in 1000 worldwide putter cover, unless you are serious please don’t throw a stupid price at me. A few people have contacted me on items trying to low ball me via email. Guys I am happy to give someone a deal but the prices on here are pretty good and I am giving the ISG crew first dibs…

AB, these go for $75-90 Brand New in bag, fyi.

#26 AB_Uncut

AB_Uncut

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1655 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:25 AM

Titleist... FYI, I know remember I bought one, hence my ability to now sell one. I still have the bag too and the label, I am just not dodgy so it is out of the bag and I am not repackaging it as I did try it on my Scotty Putter. $75-90 shipped and in the bag, can you? Good luck with that one mate... and if you can buy it at that price good luck to you. I know what I paid, I know what I want for it. I am just giving someone else a chance to have it if they want it, otherwise I am more than happy to keep it and add to the collection at a later date. Thanks for your input...

#27 titleist

titleist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2570 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:13 AM

Im a member of SC.com, i know what they went for on the release! Heres one: http://www.ebay.com/...f#ht_500wt_1413 And heres one SOLD: http://www.ebay.com/...e#ht_500wt_1413 Unfortunately this release didn't hold its value too much? Good luck with the sale, i know the market, just sold a 2004 Cheers cover for way unders..... http://www.ebay.com/...9#ht_500wt_1413

#28 Hat_Trick

Hat_Trick

Dr Bob's No.1 Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4722 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:58 AM

• Titleist 906F4 3wd 15.5, Aldila VS Proto 80 S shaft… GC (has a couple of sky marks from previous owner) no playability issues, with headcover… 6.5/10… $40
Can you send me some pictures of this please. Been scouting one of these for a while. marc_centofanti at yahoo dot com dot au Cheers Marc.

#29 Hat_Trick

Hat_Trick

Dr Bob's No.1 Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4722 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:01 AM

Sorry AB - I am in Melbourne, so can do pick up if practical.

#30 titleist

titleist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2570 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:16 AM

Titleist… FYI, I know remember I bought one, hence my ability to now sell one. I still have the bag too and the label, I am just not dodgy so it is out of the bag and I am not repackaging it as I did try it on my Scotty Putter.

$75-90 shipped and in the bag, can you? Good luck with that one mate… and if you can buy it at that price good luck to you.

I know what I paid, I know what I want for it. I am just giving someone else a chance to have it if they want it, otherwise I am more than happy to keep it and add to the collection at a later date.

Thanks for your input…

What are you chasing for it? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users