78 replies to this topic

#16 ThanksForAllTheFish

ThanksForAllTheFish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1852 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:21 PM

Let it go dude, for everybody’s sake, let it go!!

Liptout, I've had enough of the abuse by AB. It is time to set things straight.

#17 Groove_Snob

Groove_Snob

NCCSSC X COC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4072 posts
  • LocationIn the garage grinding the grooves of my irons!!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:25 PM

Let it go dude, for everybody’s sake, let it go!!

Liptout, I’ve had enough of the abuse by AB. It is time to set things straight.

On a quest for improvement before my arms drop off
http://golfcheck.blogspot.com/
http://www.golflink.com.au/...

here's a thought then dude, do it privately, yea?? Im sure AB would give you his email or even his phone number if you asked....... cause its really not coming across in a good way man.....

#18 ThanksForAllTheFish

ThanksForAllTheFish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1852 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:26 PM

hermit
The graph appears to relate to the throwing arm in say -throwing/pitching a baseball.

Which graph Razaar?

This one-upsmanship between U2 is becoming quite boring.

Sorry Razaar. I've had enough of the abuse by AB. It is time to set things straight. AB can back off and end the abuse any time he wants.

#19 AB_Uncut

AB_Uncut

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1655 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:28 PM

Hermit, I presented the graph as a conceptual illustration of the summation of speed, I didn't know I had to spell out every minute detail for you. If the only thing you can be critical of is the quality of a graph that was presented to you to illustrate a concept, that's cool mate you can have it. YOU ARE RIGHT AND I AM WRONG... Does that make you feel better now? With regards to my "slowing down" theory, it is not my theory mate, it has been illustrated in sport's science for over 50 years. Like I have said to you many times before I can do it, I can demonstrate it and I can show why it works and why it is necessary. In regards to the above graph, yes in degrees per second. The other graph was a muscular loading graph I am pretty sure (I stand to be corrected). I am sure Zen will be the one to discuss the ins and outs of what information his company presents. I feel sorry for you Hermit as I actually offered to you to forget the past and start afresh from the outset, you chose this path not me. You definitely don't listen to what is presented to you or what anybody else tells you and I think the thing that you struggle with most is that you are not the teacher in the classroom here. There are people here with proven track records and have worked in the sport's science industry for years. You could actually learn something if you could relax and stop presenting information like you are the expert.

#20 ThanksForAllTheFish

ThanksForAllTheFish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1852 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:30 PM

Im sure AB would give you his email or even his phone number if you asked…....

cause its really not coming across in a good way man…..

Been there, done that. His abuse in private was even worse. AB can end the abuse any time he wants.

#21 AB_Uncut

AB_Uncut

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1655 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:31 PM

Okay in response to the public desire, I am prepared to let this go. My concern is for the greater population anyhow and to be honest I don't give a fat rat's what Hermit says or does. Hermit have the floor mate, say what you want. Like I said to you many times before it makes no difference to my future. People can follow your information as they like from now and good luck to them. I can be the bigger person here and say it's over as far as I am concerned, carry on I have no more interest in you.

#22 ThanksForAllTheFish

ThanksForAllTheFish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1852 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:40 PM

Hermit,

I presented the graph as a conceptual illustration of the summation of speed, I didn’t know I had to spell out every minute detail for you. If the only thing you can be critical of is the quality of a graph that was presented to you to illustrate a concept, that’s cool mate you can have it.

YOU ARE RIGHT AND I AM WRONG…
Does that make you feel better now?

The graph does not illustrate the "slowing down" concept AB. On that basis, your abuse based on your first graph was totally unwarranted. Now, on to Zen's graphs. You appear to be saying that one of the graphs shows degrees per second and the other you are not sure. Which one shows degrees per second? The one you posted above or the other one?

#23 AB_Uncut

AB_Uncut

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1655 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:20 PM

Like I said in the post above for the good of the ISG community as a whole it is a dead issue to me. Believe what you want and interpret things as you like, it is not my level of golf that is at stake so I really don't give a fat rat's anymore!

#24 dave_1_

dave_1_

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 7733 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:42 PM

when i left school I said im never looking at another graph.... I will maintain that stance

#25 Stinkler

Stinkler

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25183 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 11 December 2011 - 11:29 PM

Popcorn, tick. Large bottle of coke, tick. Comfy chair, tick. Let the entertainment continue :)

#26 Handicap2hi

Handicap2hi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 11:49 PM

This is pretty funny ****. I love a good graph as much as the next man, but Hermit has taken it to another level. I genuinely think Hermit gets 'excited downstairs' at the thought of interpreting a graph, especially when he reckons the provider of the graph cant explain it. Anyway, how all of this rubbish helps a bloke swing a club better is f'ing beyond me.....my personal belief is that a lot of this crap rolling around in your head could seriously damage a potential star. Anyway Hermit, carry on. It appears that AB_whatever he thinks he wants to do for a living this week will not engage any further with you at this stage (rightfully so) so you had better have another go at Zen by starting another thread..............

#27 ThanksForAllTheFish

ThanksForAllTheFish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1852 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:20 AM

when i left school I said im never looking at another graph….

I will maintain that stance

Many people feel the same way Dave. If people are going to use graphs to argue their case, though, they had better know what the graph actually shows before abusing others for not understanding.

#28 ThanksForAllTheFish

ThanksForAllTheFish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1852 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:36 AM

This is pretty funny ****.
I love a good graph as much as the next man, but Hermit has taken it to another level. ...

You either know what graphs show or you don't. AB didn't understand what his graph showed, but chose to abuse rather than discuss. Now the record will be set straight.
Anyway Hermit, carry on. It appears that AB_whatever he thinks he wants to do for a living this week will not engage any further with you at this stage (rightfully so) so you had better have another go at Zen by starting another thread…...........
Only time will tell whether AB ceases his abuse. For what it is worth I think Zenolink is onto something worthwhile. I've said that consistently. Now that AB's first graph is out of the way, I'll move on to Zen's two graphs. If he chooses not to respond, then I'll respect that decision and that will be the end of it. Unfortunately Zen's youtube video showing his two graphs has been deleted.

#29 Stinkler

Stinkler

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25183 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 12 December 2011 - 01:24 AM

Can't wait for the record to be set straight. This is getting exciting, more popcorn.

#30 Handicap2hi

Handicap2hi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 01:55 AM

I just really, really want to see the record set straight Hermit. I agree that if you have been abused you should fire back, no problem with that but I dont think you are going to get many more bites at these blokes, add to that the fact that they are a protected species and I think you're **** out of luck old son. Anyway Hermit, I just checked out your blog. It seems to be extremely popular....hope it is really helping you in your quest for improvement!!! Better still, if im struggling to get to sleep at night I no longer have to count sheep....ive got a new source of inspiration.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users