Photo

WTB AFL Grand Final Tickets and a golf ball.

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#16 Tomt

Tomt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:06 PM

Thin edge of the wedge stinkler........unless of course you have a massive post count ;-) Cats eat Pies for breakfast.

#17 Stinkler

Stinkler

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25183 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:09 PM

I don't care about post count. Cats are looking good indeed. Russ is a good long time member, he is not a spammer. Lighten up.

#18 Tomt

Tomt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:19 PM

I don’t care about post count.

Cats are looking good indeed.

Russ is a good long time member, he is not a spammer. Lighten up.

http://www.golflink.com.au/...

I really don’t stink so,,,,,,

MMMM. ....... So Russ baby hits one OB and wants to drop one down there instead of re-loading...........but of course he's been playing for a long time so that's ok? Russ baby......you should man up and delete the topic.......it'll feel good...trust me..........because if we're not careful zenolink will be in here God forbid!

#19 Timinsa

Timinsa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3293 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:20 PM

I really don't care about the tickets...or the ball...but I do thank you tom for giving me an opportunity to write GO PIES on a thread that otherwise would have died in the bum without your pettiness. Cheers mate. You rock!

#20 Stinkler

Stinkler

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25183 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:22 PM

Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot, no mulligans. Man up Russ, just be careful what the man goes up though.

#21 Stinkler

Stinkler

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25183 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:23 PM

I really don’t care about the tickets…or the ball…but I do thank you tom for giving me an opportunity to write GO PIES on a thread that otherwise would have died in the bum without your pettiness. Cheers mate. You rock!

#22 Dr.Hook

Dr.Hook

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:27 PM

I'd like to buy some tickets (and 1 golf ball) to the Tomt Etiquette Expo

#23 Tomt

Tomt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:30 PM

I really don’t care about the tickets…or the ball…but I do thank you tom for giving me an opportunity to write GO PIES on a thread that otherwise would have died in the bum without your pettiness. Cheers mate. You rock!

I'm just disappointed yet fascinated at how people like you who wear their post counts like a pair of socks in their undies seem to eventually infect every topic and forum on ISG with their elitism born out of arrogance based on their post count....for awhile the "GOLF" classifieds has been a pleasant place to be ........and now here you all are! PS you are not under any obligation to reply unless your post count is >2560

#24 Timinsa

Timinsa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3293 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:50 PM

No offense Tomt but having been on the forum since 2004 (which is longer than virtually any other current poster around here) I never mention my post count or the inane ability of others to rack up ridiculous posts for the sake of it. In that time I've also refrained from rants like this but call it old age if you like....I am 42 after all. I've made roughly one post a day in that time which is a similar percentage to yours & certainly don't post here or on any other forum just to enlarge my member. I'd wager that easily 90%+ of my posts in the 7 years have been equipment & fitting related. Mostly trying to learn & help others do likewise. You chose to make post count an issue. Check yourself then pick on someone else. You can't win this one with me. I'm also willing to wager that you, like 100's who I have seen come & go, will be long gone from ISG while I'll still be here talking shafts, flo, head weights & other such stuff with people who don't think they own this place but treat it as a home for those of similar interests. JMHO. If you're just here to nab the odd cheap Vokey then good luck to you. May all your 2nd hand clubs have new grips & shiny ferrules. Now do you have a ticket for this man or not? :)

#25 GSP

GSP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1743 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:51 PM

I’m just disappointed yet fascinated at how people like you who wear their post counts like a pair of socks in their undies seem to eventually infect every topic and forum on ISG with their elitism born out of arrogance based on their post count….for awhile the “GOLF” classifieds has been a pleasant place to be ….....and now here you all are!

PS you are not under any obligation to reply unless your post count is >2560

Fair call

#26 titleist

titleist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2570 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:58 PM

No offense Tomt but having been on the forum since 2004 (which is longer than virtually any other current poster around here) I never mention my post count or the inane ability of others to rack up ridiculous posts for the sake of it.

In that time I’ve also refrained from rants like this but call it old age if you like….I am 42 after all.

I’ve made roughly one post a day in that time which is a similar percentage to yours & certainly don’t post here or on any other forum just to enlarge my member. I’d wager that easily 90%+ of my posts in the 7 years have been equipment & fitting related. Mostly trying to learn & help others do likewise.

You chose to make post count an issue. Check yourself then pick on someone else. You can’t win this one with me.

I’m also willing to wager that you, like 100’s who I have seen come & go, will be long gone from ISG while I’ll still be here talking shafts, flo, head weights & other such stuff with people who don’t think they own this place but treat it as a home for those of similar interests. JMHO.

If you’re just here to nab the odd cheap Vokey then good luck to you. May all your 2nd hand clubs have new grips & shiny ferrules.

Now do you have a ticket for this man or not? :)

Ive been here since 2003, can i post in this thread!! :) Its a 'GOLF Classified" thread, hes after a ball and some G.F Tix's, big deal???

#27 Stinkler

Stinkler

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25183 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 25 September 2011 - 08:18 PM

It doesn’t belong in a thread titled “GOLF classifieds.

All of you have been here long enough to know better!!!!

says some one with 150 posts????

.......see above “don’t be fooled by my post count”. A sense of entitlement based on ones post count is just plain arrogant and delusional…...have some respect and show that your a golfer and use some etiquette. You and your cronies have not just hijacked a tread…. you’re trying to hijack a forum. Please take it somewhere else.

I have a suspicion that it's Tomt that's trying to boost his post count here! He mentions it a few times, maybe she does feel inadequate? Myself, well, I have over 7000 posts so can do what ever I like, I'm very good you know, I even have a thread about how good I am in the sports section, but I am a sporty type. Tomt is right though, look what's happened, we are all here now blocking up the classifieds because of Russ, or is it because of Tomt? Mm, I should know, I have a lot of posts. Russ, I have a ball for you, it's a Maxifly, you wont cry when you hit it OB mate. Got no tickets though, but you can come to mine and watch it on a really big telly for less than $1000.

#28 Chook Norris aka L4G

Chook Norris aka L4G

BOKBOKBOKBOGURK!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7006 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 08:56 PM

Dibs

#29 titleist

titleist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2570 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 09:23 PM

Hahahaha, nice call PJ!

#30 Tomt

Tomt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 12:42 AM

Go Cats!!! ;-) I hope you find your tickets. Have you tried Bunnings? Perhaps you could volunteer as the greeter and ask everybody as the arrive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users