#46 Commish

Commish

No Rhyme Nor Reason

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14535 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 25 September 2011 - 08:15 AM

Very sportsmanlike of you L4G. But then again, that is U.

#47 Chook Norris aka L4G

Chook Norris aka L4G

BOKBOKBOKBOGURK!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7006 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:08 AM

Geez, had to dig a few pages back to find this thread...i guess that is because when the Weagles win, their supporters don't go on and on, and on (just on and on)...and when they lose they don't pull out stats and go on and on about things that didn't, and never, go their way :) Onto the real topic...WOW. I know everyone wrote off the Doggies but they did look pretty good. They fell away in the second half and the Eagles kept up the intensity. Josh Kennedy....what an effort! Definitely reaping the rewards from the trade a few years back. Cox and NicNat were just brutal. Rosa, Priddis, Shuey, S Selwood, Waters...just sublime. Kerr was a little quiet, guess he wants to play a few more games this year...but I doubt he will be around for much longer. Kicking it long into the forward line really worked for them today. A better defensive unit will need some dofferent tactics. First game of the seasone and looking very good. Doggies looke pretty sharp too for a fairly young team. Go weagles!

#48 bushy007

bushy007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1170 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:34 AM

Great to have the footy back on....Good win without being overly brilliant. 49 points away from Subi I'll take any day. Good to see Josh Hill get the monkey off his back first up...hopefully give him some good confidence going forward. Looking forward to the next 2 weeks and then round 4. Then we will know where we stand. Good work Eagles.

#49 Mekat

Mekat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3377 posts
  • LocationHere

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:47 AM

Geez, had to dig a few pages back to find this thread…i guess that is because when the Weagles win, their supporters don’t go on and on, and on (just on and on)...

No, they just get 'medicated', like Cousins, Mainwaring etc. We're the Eagles, West Coke Eagles, and we're here to tell you why We are the big birds, kings of the the big game, we're the Eagles, We're flying HIGH

#50 4for4

4for4

Sir

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • LocationWestern Australia

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:28 PM

Mekat - i think they have officially changed the word flying to getting

#51 bushy007

bushy007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1170 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:37 PM

hahaha! so funny. I almost laughed as hard as the first time I heard that joke. 10,000,000 times ago

#52 Goodbye

Goodbye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 794 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:53 PM

Geez, had to dig a few pages back to find this thread…i guess that is because when the Weagles win, their supporters don’t go on and on, and on (just on and on)...

No, they just get ‘medicated’, like Cousins, Mainwaring etc.

We’re the Eagles, West Coke Eagles, and we’re here to tell you why
We are the big birds, kings of the the big game, we’re the Eagles, We’re flying HIGH

You don’t play golf to relax… You relax to play golf!
http://www.golflink.com.au/…

Maybe time for some new material?

#53 4for4

4for4

Sir

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:21 AM

hahaha! so funny. I almost laughed as hard as the first time I heard that joke. 10,000,000 times ago

2011 Goals-tick
2012 Goals-heading in the right direction

“your are tinkerer, thats what you are…”

touch a nerve bushy?!?! its only funny cause its sooo true

#54 Goodbye

Goodbye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 794 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:28 AM

The dockers are the only WA club to have a current AFL footballer caught with drugs. Something worth remembering.

#55 4for4

4for4

Sir

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:42 AM

haha touche! Shame they caught him too cause he was a better player when he was on the gear. His form since straightening up has been waivering .... the biggest druggie of the lot West Coast shipped out to another club anyway. So you could say its there problem now?

#56 Goodbye

Goodbye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 794 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:47 AM

Brad Ebert?

#57 bushy007

bushy007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1170 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:42 AM

2011 Goals-tick
2012 Goals-heading in the right direction

“your are tinkerer, thats what you are…”

touch a nerve bushy?

its only funny cause its sooo true

Gosnells Golf Club, Perth.

ha ha, no no no, like water off a ducks back these days. Some people just cant think of anything original... Although its good to see they win so often that even opposition teams supporters know the team song word for word(well close enough to make it rhyme)...

#58 Chook Norris aka L4G

Chook Norris aka L4G

BOKBOKBOKBOGURK!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7006 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:07 AM

did you see the video of Cousins spacking out after being caught with drugs again...me thinks there is little hope for him.

#59 bushy007

bushy007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1170 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:03 AM

Unfortunately, and I really dont want to say it because I loved him as a player dearly, but I have to agree with you. I really hope Im wrong though I know Im probably not...

#60 Placegetter

Placegetter

Live4PJ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3628 posts
  • Location10m past Natnkyls

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:05 AM

That Josh Kennedy would look good in a navy blue jumper. Oh wait......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users