#631 Stinkler

Stinkler

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25183 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 29 May 2011 - 06:15 AM

BTW Fwank, that must make Gerry Hogan an idiot in your view?

#632 Goldy

Goldy

Ed Rayner's love child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39814 posts
  • Location20m closer than you expected

Posted 29 May 2011 - 06:18 AM

Waffle_iron
Is the only one that makes any sense on this site.

If this is in comparison to your own pearls of wisdom, Fwank, for once I can't help but agree with you.

#633 Danz

Danz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4667 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 07:33 AM

Has the sheriff left town? seriously WTF..... ISG mods need to wake up.

#634 Goldy

Goldy

Ed Rayner's love child

• Members
  • 39814 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 07:39 AM

Just amusing ourselves at the expense of the intellectually impaired Danz - apologies if any offense was caused from our side - it's just too much fun.

#635 pegasus2357

pegasus2357

Visionary

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8933 posts
  • LocationI can see clearly now

Posted 29 May 2011 - 07:49 AM

Brad Hughes gave freely off his time in this topic and now that he has been banned this valuable piece of info must be getting close to being locked by Admin. Trust that we are all happy now, give yourselves a pat on the back as this joins the Lag Pressure thread which is also locked away.

#636 Goldy

Goldy

Ed Rayner's love child

• Members
  • 39814 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 07:58 AM

Just for the record Peg - I'd never read this thread, or Zens, or anyone else's for that matter, prior to all of this recent activity. All I'm doing now is responding to a troll who has decided to come on here and start poking the bear looking for a response, and in the process bagging a few mates of mine, and then attempting to have a crack at me as well. Not terribly successfully, it should be added. So I agree - I have no issue with whatever advice Brad was offering on the thread, and therefore I'm disappointed for those who found value in it. I understand that the site is commercial, and that decisions will be made from time to time that not everyone will like or agree with. But we move on. Adam / Madam - shut this baby down.

#637 Shreksm

Shreksm

NooB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2239 posts
  • LocationGod's Country

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:15 AM

Brad Hughes gave freely off his time in this topic and now that he has been banned this valuable piece of info must be getting close to being locked by Admin.

Trust that we are all happy now, give yourselves a pat on the back as this joins the Lag Pressure thread which is also locked away.

Agreed. Very disappointed at how this has turned into a bullsh*t sh*t fight as to who has the biggest wang. Time to grow up everyone.

#638 Zenstb

Zenstb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2896 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 29 May 2011 - 09:48 AM

Brad Hughes gave freely off his time in this topic and now that he has been banned this valuable piece of info must be getting close to being locked by Admin.

Trust that we are all happy now, give yourselves a pat on the back as this joins the Lag Pressure thread which is also locked away.

Agreed. Very disappointed at how this has turned into a bullsht sht fight as to who has the biggest wang. Time to grow up everyone.

’The only way of finding out a man’s character is to play golf with him.’

Yeah and he hung himself, he has no one else to blame but himself. Admin gave him plenty of rope, he was disrespectful to other contributors bag their companies, he bagged the brains trust and went over into their Ask Guru section and fired into other contributors and the brains trust. That was a pretty dumb thing to do and then argued with them, he's a guest. Of course you are going to get vanished. Also the sponsors are equipment companies and he was bagging their technology, So come on if they are putting up money to sponsor this forum as if they are going to tolerate someone bagging their technology on here. Then end of the day he hung himself, Admin gave him plenty of rope and he blew it, he brought this on himself.

#639 superduperman

superduperman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 09:52 AM

Franky seems pretty tough sitting home alone at night on his computer while his mum is copping one upstairs. As well as a disgrace to the PGA if he is a member, which I find it hard to believe.

#640 waffle_iron

waffle_iron

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12714 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 11:08 AM

Agreed. Very disappointed at how this has turned into a bullsht sht fight as to who has the biggest wang. Time to grow up everyone.

’The only way of finding out a man’s character is to play golf with him.’

Yeah and he hung himself, he has no one else to blame but himself. Admin gave him plenty of rope, he was disrespectful to other contributors bag their companies, he bagged the brains trust and went over into their Ask Guru section and fired into other contributors and the brains trust. That was a pretty dumb thing to do and then argued with them, he’s a guest.
Of course you are going to get vanished.
Also the sponsors are equipment companies and he was bagging their technology, So come on if they are putting up money to sponsor this forum as if they are going to tolerate someone bagging their technology on here.
Then end of the day he hung himself, Admin gave him plenty of rope and he blew it, he brought this on himself.

I never saw Brad being disrespectful to anyone, I saw plenty of rude and aggressive posts from you towards him, basically calling him an ignoramus. I hope your followers don't get to see this side of you anytime soon.

#641 waffle_iron

waffle_iron

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12714 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 11:21 AM

And furthermore, if I may, you have successfully seen him off the Forum, so why piss on his thread ? Your a nasty piece of work Bio.

#642 rollshisrock

rollshisrock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 05:17 PM

And furthermore, if I may, you have successfully seen him off the Forum, so why piss on his thread ? Your a nasty piece of work Bio.

the greatest game ever played

Maybe its because he knows the person he is bagging is unable to respond or maybe not? ;)

#643 Stinkler

Stinkler

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25183 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 29 May 2011 - 05:44 PM

the greatest game ever played

Love is blind Waffle.

#644 Stinkler

Stinkler

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25183 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 29 May 2011 - 06:05 PM

While I'm here, I heard of a pro that got thrown off a range recently for teaching without asking the owners, I was under the impression that they can get blacklisted and fined by the PGA for doing it openly. Isn't that what happened here? Brad had his thread which was tolerated, then stepped over to Gurus thread and was teaching a different doctrine. The powers to be did not appreciate it. If indeed FrankyH is a PGA pro, I'd be interested to see what they would have to say about his behavior here, even though I had fun.

#645 AB_LongGolfer

AB_LongGolfer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1299 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:52 PM

Been absent for a while boys due to computer issues, is FrankyH about?

Weight of the arms? That does get me thinking that heavier clubs really will make very little difference in the mass debate. Rather than put a small weight of 100 grams on our club, we would be better off putting on a kilo to our arms or 10 to our body. Surely all that counts for mass in the swing?

10 kilos of body mass is 100 times that of 100grams on a club, that gives us some mass behind the ball!

Time to beef up fellas. : )

As far as the rear foot goes Wabi seems to have it close? Keen to hear Brads 3 other points.

2011 will be the best golfing year of my life.

SOP ASC. Boring to the state of serenity

WINNER of ISG Invitational Golf Classic, Rosebud, July 18, 2010

http://www.golflink.com.au/...

Sinkler
Proof you are a ******* idiot

Do you want to explain why this statement that stinkler made makes him an F'ing idiot? As I think he is very close to the mark... And I will happily discuss it with you... Do you have any knowledge Franky H or are you just another professional agitator?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users