1 reply to this topic

#1 Anonymous

Anonymous

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2008 posts

Posted 24 April 2002 - 12:53 PM

Tiger Woods was over in Ireland to play a tournament. He decided to play in the pro-am event on the wednesday before the start of the tournament. With him being a big money star his hire car was a top of the range BMW with air-con, elec. windows, cd player. It was the best he could get for his money. On his way to the pro-am he decided to stop and a garage to fill up the car with some petrol. As he got out of the car a little irish man came out of the shop and walked towards him. As he approached he said "Hello sir, are you that Tiger Woods fella?", Tiger replied "yes thats right". He went on to ask him what he was doing all the way from the US in Ireland. Tiger explained to the man the tournament and pro-am he had entered and bent over to take off his petrol cap. As he reached to get it, 2 tees fell out of his shirt pocket on to the floors. The Irishman, having no knowledge of golf picked them up and asked what they were. Tiger told him they were tees. The man then asked what they were used for and Tiger replied "oh, they're used to rest my balls on when i'm driving", the irshman seemed shocked by this and replied "Bloody Hell, those BMW guys think of everything don't they.

• iRON MiCK likes this

#2 Turfers Paradise

Turfers Paradise

ISG AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL 4BBB CHAMPION, WITH HARRO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18045 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 02:16 PM

FAF, but wrong thread
  • CaNadiAn MiCk and iRON MiCK like this
DEBUT: US Masters, Augusta National Golf Club, Augusta, GA 2016
DEBUT: ANA Inspirational LPGA Mission Hills, Palm Springs, CA 2016