#46 Peppas

Peppas

Panda Watch!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8110 posts
  • LocationKFC

Posted 11 March 2011 - 04:52 AM

Maybe one of the workers is using it, the delivery lady sometimes jokes that the guys have been using the clubs I get sent that are just wrapped rather than boxed...

#47 Scarlett

Scarlett

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 04:37 PM

Dave_1 and HackerWho: if the ball does eventually turn up on the Central Coast I'm in for hitting it somewhere in the UK or Europe. That will get about 17,000Km of distance on the ball each way! If you want to post it over in the next month I could take it for a hole at Carnoustie, or for something a little more unusual a par 3 on a course in one of the BENELUX countries. I'll be up near Carnoustie for ANZAC Day and then heading over to the continent the week after that. If that's a bit too early then I'll get to play Royal Dornoch in June. (he says with fingers crossed). I'm happy to post it back to Aus afterwards or any other country for that matter. Cheers, Scarlett

#48 HackerWho

HackerWho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:12 PM

Scarlett, We the ball has started it's journey. 12 March @ Wyong Golf Club. 13th Hole Par 3. Post your address to me at p280@hotmail.com and I will send on the ball.

#49 Rtl

Rtl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1817 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:17 PM

How about I give it a hit on 17 at sawgrass... Now that's pressure

#50 waffle_iron

waffle_iron

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12714 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:52 PM

It'll be as scungey as all get out after these blokes have hit it RTL.

#51 dave_1_

dave_1_

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 7733 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 12:40 PM

Noooo............lol mate we love you here but you lose it we will hate you lol umm rethink...sure no worries.... better pack your scuba gear just in case.......

#52 dave_1_

dave_1_

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 7733 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 12:47 PM

Thats a deal that would be awesome .... Keep in touch here we might see if this ball can play a few holes b4 then hey!

#53 Node

Node

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2379 posts
  • LocationMaryborough Queensland

Posted 16 March 2011 - 05:58 PM

Sounds like a great idea, I'm in.... Maryborough, Qld email when ready bobbydATinternode.on.net I know the ball is on the way, pity as the Vision Russell would have been perfect for this journey.

#54 dave_1_

dave_1_

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 7733 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 09:55 PM

oh one more thing guys please get a photo of the ball with some kind of evidence that it was at that course...maybe the scorecard from your track......and just hold it up in front of you...planning to do a photo board of its journeys Im thinking about twitter also.....maybe a twitter might be an idea....

#55 golfcore

golfcore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:13 PM

Okay, whats the current status? Sounds like it's played two holes, both par 3's and is even par so far. Does scarlett have the ball now?

#56 dave_1_

dave_1_

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 7733 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:41 PM

hacker who has it.....can hacker post who hes sent it too..... remeber treat it like gold.....Im might be a dt solo but treat it like its the most exspensive ball youve ever owned

#57 dave_1_

dave_1_

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 7733 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:47 PM

3,896 km according to google maps for 6 shots.......

#58 dave_1_

dave_1_

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 7733 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:53 PM

par made par made ok where to next? LOL pressure is on to make par..please tell all about the ball when your using it...and where it came from..... I will also do up scorecard also.....and we can enter the scores....

#59 golfcore

golfcore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 11:50 PM

I wouldn't mind taking it with me. I'd need to receive it by April 8th. Maybe if someone wants to have a hit between now and then, i can take it over, return on the 18th and sent it off to scarlett, who i think said was going to the UK for Anzac day. Scarlett, what day do you leave??

#60 dave_1_

dave_1_

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 7733 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 12:02 AM

ok lets book this in....thats great.... get a scorecard also photo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users